Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

If you where president, prime minister, king, sultan, dictator (you get the idea) of

I once ruled my own country via some other country simulator that was more military based. I thought I was doing pretty good, until I stopped trade with one of my allies because I didn't think I could trust him from his recent actions. Long story short, HIS allies declared war on me and nuked the fuck out of Billtopia. It was horrible. My population was reduced to 45% after the initial attack, then after that I officially "lost."

So, head for the hills if I ever become president. We'll get nuked somehow.

Baron Slayer's post looked as if it was written under the influence of drugs. And if you want to discuss something like that with someone, going "OMG i'll turn you in!!!!. " is not the best way to go about it. Whatever happened to the mature argument? Too much anger these days.

But that's off topic, and should be taken care of elsewhere. If you got beef, click the private message button. Spare us.

i asked the almighty lord for forgines.

he asked me if i was high.

rofl, I don't think this guy is for real.

EDIT: I checked your profile, junoir high school? Why am I not suprised...

Baron Slayer419: For the sake of everyone could you type up what you say on word first, SpellCheck it and then send it in? Please?

Janderson said:

Baron Slayer419: For the sake of everyone could you type up what you say on word first, SpellCheck it and then send it in? Please?

Sorry about the spelling

It's BBG. Fucking deal with it already. If you hadn't noticed, everyone knows he smokes weed, and we don't care. In no way should you pry into other's business, and be offended by it because you're a nosy little bastard. If you do, you are oversensitive and every little thing someone says on the internet brings you to tears. You are probably a right-wing christian fanatic soccer mom who has no fucking clue in her brain.

Just give up or die already.

Baron Slayer419 said:

It is the worse thing

And I dare you to bring up the pervert issue... becuase I will attack you with my info.........

You are a Sick person... and I dare you to call me a bad name........ call me every word under the sun!!!!! Do it!!!!

Just out of curiosity, did someone amongst your family or close friends have serious drug problems?

Most times a forum member unexpectedly railed against drugs this was usually one of the reasons. (Nanami, Sephiroth)

So you had a bad experience. Does it give you the right to accuse someone of being a bad person for smoking weed?

Little Faith said:

Just out of curiosity, did someone amongst your family or close friends have serious drug problems?

Most times a forum member unexpectedly railed against drugs this was usually one of the reasons. (Nanami, Sephiroth)

That's right, 'cause my mother drinks, smokes cigarettes, smokes marijuana, does cocaine and mushrooms, and so does my 14 year old sister (who is also on birth control). I moved away from home to get away from it... so I feel I'm usually justified in giving my opnion about drugs when the topic comes up.

Nanami said:

That's right, 'cause my mother drinks, smokes cigarettes, smokes marijuana, does cocaine and mushrooms, and so does my 14 year old sister (who is also on birth control). I moved away from home to get away from it... so I feel I'm usually justified in giving my opnion about drugs when the topic comes up.

Yes, but you're usually not so bitchy about it though.

That's because I know people who do drugs don't care what you think, they're going to do it anyway.

I thought so. Some of my friends lost one of their friends because he wandered out in front of a train while stoned and drunk beyond oblivion.

Weed might not be able to kill directly, but it is still dangerous in other ways.

Still, screaming vile hatred and bloody murder at any drug user and legalisation supporter will solve nothing, only estrange them your viewpoints. After all you didn't hate your lost friend because he did drugs. You hate the drugs because what they did to your friend.

Baron Slayer419 said:

Yes..... some one did use drugs

It was a cousin of mine... And he got killed when HE went left of center.... he was decapitated.....I saw it all at the reck site

Darwin wins again.

One day, I plan to visit Europe and, among other things, (such as saying hi to Julian) I plain to visit Amsterdam. And while there, I will think of Baron Slayer419. And laugh! Oh how I will laugh! (Probably because I will be incapable of doing much else.)

I can here tonight stoned. I did this for a reason, to prove to you all that I'm not going to die every time I take a drive with stoned friends. You just have to use your head. I had to turn down pot because I knew I was too high, and you say it's addicting.

EDIT : Nami, I used to do a lot of hard drugs too, but when I realized what it was doing to me, I stopped, even though I had to go through withdrawl that felt like Hell.

EDIT again : nxn rules

Okay

I am sorry that I blew up on you... but just take my advice... get off of pot, becuase (a posiable nice guy) like you should do that stuff. You shood get some help!

I've spoken with a few people knowledgeable on the subject, and they all say that people who drive stoned drive even more carefully than normal. Driving drunk is much, much worse than driving stoned.

Baron Slayer419 said:

Okay

I am sorry that I blew up on you... but just take my advice... get off of pot, becuase (a posiable nice guy) like you should do that stuff. You shood get some help!

Nah dude, not right now. I won't need help, I'm certainly going to quit when I need to get a job.

Dont trust the hammer man he melts his dessert into my lap and I am assuming of much danger. Dont worry says the small kite who abolishes myself with the power of grammar

yes, weasels . . . weasles. Something must be spelled.

Bloodshedder said:

I've spoken with a few people knowledgeable on the subject, and they all say that people who drive stoned drive even more carefully than normal. Driving drunk is much, much worse than driving stoned.

Agreed, not once in my life was I afraid to get in a car with someone driving who was high.

Baron Slayer419:

Thank you, sir for completely derailing this wonderful thread. It had so much promise. Not everyone who does drugs is a horrible person. I happen to smoke marijuana every once in a while because I find it to be an interesting experience. It gives me the chance to just take a little vacation from myself for a few hours. Under no circumstance would I drive while high or intoxicated though. That is just stupid. Of course if I were president (going back to the topic at hand) I would put marijuana under the same restrictions as alcohol and cigarettes, such as: no public intoxication, no driving over the legal limit, and sale only to people of the age of 18 or older. I don't feel I would have been mature enough to have either smoked weed or done alcohol prior to about a year ago. But these days I feel as if I am mature enough to handle my own responsibilities and not act recklessly. I am an adult and I belive I can make decisions for myself (and not let the government make them for me).

You shouldn't be hard on people like BBG just because they do drugs. Hell, even if someone is an addict you shouldn't really pass judgement as such. Addiction is a disease.

As for the actual 'badness' of pot as it were, its not really to horrible. Alcohol causes liver damage and brain damage over time. Tobacco causes all kinds of cancers. Marijuana does have carcenogens which can cause cancer, but it is consumed in much less quantities than tobacco (because its actualy non-addictive). Not to mention it actualy clears glaucoma. As for impairment, alcohol is just as bad if not worse. Why not ban it then? I'm sorry you know someone who was killed while under the influance, but that doesnt make it evil just because of one incident. All is not black and white.

As for D.A.R.E., that was just a joke. I was forced to take it, and if anything it just made us all MORE curious about drugs. Not to mention the out-and-out lies they told us. They told us that a normal cigar could KILL you from just one drag. Talk about scare tactics. Also, theres that continued use of the phrase "left of center'. Is this some kind of political statement?

Hyena said:

...it makes your hands look like they're really big and you're like WTF MY HANDS ARE HUGE and you stare at them and crash into a guy...

Heh, thats funny because when I get high, I always stare at my hands and marvel at how AMAZING they truly are! Theres definately some kind of weed-hands connection.

Anyway, stop derailing this thread, people. I liked the topic. Maybe there should be some kind of thread bisection done here. :P

If I were PM, i'd...

1)Pass a law declaring that convicted paedophiles be subjected to castration (or otherwise neutered).
2)Drop the monarchy. Put Queenie 'Liz to work in a call center or something. Those inbred gits cost us millions of pounds every year.
3)Enforce court orders allowing fathers access to their children following seperation or divorce (providing they pose no threat to the children in question).
4)Give more support for single parents - extra benefits as well as help in finding work and covering childminding costs.
5)Drop student fees.

That'd be a start.