Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LilWhiteMouse

Female zombie sounds?

Do anyone have any feminine/female undead/zombie sounds? I've got a female revenant'esque sprite to replace the strifebishop for my Hellspawn mod, but I'm at my wits end to give it appropriate sounds. I've exhausted my library. I thought maybe Blood 2's undead Gabriella or Ophelia would have some, but I couldn't them (if there are any). Can anyone offer any help?

The banshee source model:
http://home.midmaine.com/~lilwhitemo/banshee.JPG

I've sent you a mail to the email address in your profile here on Doomworld. The title is "Zombie Chick sounds".

Hope this helps.

When I made my Nanami skin I used the sounds from the Quake2 Female skin from the Epidermis Emporium. You might look at those.

Heh, those ones certianly sound "undead", whoever recorded them must have been an incredibly heavy smoker XD

They're better than the crash sounds, which are loud and sound as if she's having an underwater orgasm. =P

Nanami said:

They're better than the crash sounds, which are loud and sound as if she's having an underwater orgasm. =P

She was, I would know.

You might want to check out the old Half-Life modification called: "They Hunger".
It's a zombie-themed horror mod.

If I remember correctly there is a female zombie that goes around and asks questions.
"Whyy-yyy do-ooo I hunger-rrr"
"Cold... I feel cold"
"Fleeeesh"
"Brains"

But you might want to ask for the authors permission on these,
or else the entire Half-Life community will hunt you down and beat you up.

They Hunger > Every other half life Mod

My brother probably has it, so i could nick the sounds if you dont know what he's on about

NiGHTMARE said:

The Cyborg Midwife in System Shock 2 would also provide some appropriate sounds.

I completely forgot about SS2. A bit techy for undead, but they *definitely* will work for my necrocyren sprite.

I ended up going with BBG's suggestion, putting some of Gabriella's sounds through a few of Goldwave's filters. Thank you for everyones help though.