Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

Drugs are like, SOO EVIL!! or are they?

Recommended Posts

Never once drunk have I ever felt anger. When drunk, I always am more prone to having a good time. :P I respond badly to weed, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Baron Slayer419 said:

People..... I have appologiesed to BBG, and he has exepted...


I didn't see your apology, but I accept. At least now maybe you'll quit PMing me with crap like "lets fight!!!!!1111111111111111"

Anyway, my stance on pot is pretty well-known. In fact, I'd love to see it legalized, but under some conditions.

NOTE : this also includes Hashish

  • Government controlled

    The government would have to take charge in growing, packaging and distributing it. Places selling it would have to get a "Marijuana License", like a Liquor License. Headshops and the like would have to buy their paraphernalia from the government.

  • Certain laws about it

    The legal age to buy it would be 18, and to sell it or provide it to a person not 18 would be a felony that would land you in prison for a while, not just some fine. It would be illegal to sell marijuana paraphernalia to anyone under 18. It would be illegal to have any pot-smoking devices or pot itself if you're under 18. It would be illegal to drive under the influence (and, if a THC tester that gives instant results, there would be a Blood THC Content level). It would be legal to grow it if you get a "Marijuana Grower's License", but it'd limit you to 3 plants and the pot produced from them would be for people over 18 only, and growers cannot sell their pot, but they may give some away.

  • Extra money gained by selling Marijuana should be used for Social Service programs

    Including teenager rehab centers for things as low as smoking cigarettes and alcoholism, to harder drugs. Also, throw some money into government funded homeless shelters that provide job training and placement. Maybe also spend some of the money on low-income housing too.

  • Ways it would be distributed

    There are 3 main types (these are not breeds) of Marijuana

    Commercial (schwag, gutter-weed, dirt weed, whatever the Hell your local terminology is), which is loose and usually low to medium-grade. Nugget, which is, as its name implies, a nugget of marijuana, instead of it being loose. This is usually medium to high-grade. Hydro is Nugget grown in a Hydroponics Lab, which greatly increases how potent it is. The marijuana would be distributed in small boxes that contain a bag that contains a certain ammount of weed, such as a 1/4 of Commercial would be $30. It could also be sold in the form of joints, cigar wraps and blunt wraps. Hash would also be sold in those boxes. The highest dollar ammount they would sell would be an ounce, which would be about $120 for commercial, around $300 for nugget, but maybe they could sell it for less. Hydro however is expensive because of the way it is grown.

  • Schools giving better drug education classes and do it earlier

    Yes, just like school cigarette smoking prevention, schools would have campaigns to try to convince kids about the dangers of all drugs, even pot, but instead of lying about pot, just tell the truth. Yes, it can cause cancer and lung problems, yes you can get mentally addicted and yes, it may impair your senses, making it unsafe to drive.

  • The war on drugs

    When the government confiscates marijuana being smuggled into the country, instead of destroying it, they could put it through tests to make sure it is safe for consumption, then sell it, saving a lot of money and also hurting drug trafficers (though not that much).

  • Punishment

    For some laws, a person could be punished by being put on a recovery program and being banned from smoking, buying or growing marijuana.

Share this post


Link to post

Weed > alcohol.
Alcohol kills brain cells, weed just make them sleep. So... heh.
And yes, like fraggle said there is cofferin in cola, and it is get the same feeling of drugs, where you feel you need to get a cola like drugs. Not the same way, but still works kinda like drugs. :P
Btw, what is so wrong about weed, I find that harder drugs like heroin, cocaine, etc... is worser. However I'd like to try speed or E.

Share this post


Link to post

Alcohol doesn't kill brain-cells, that is a myth. However, it does prevent brain cells from making new interconnections, thus worsening your memory of things you experienced during the influence of alcohol.

The real problem with drugs isn't the health risks though, it's their price and their affect on your social and working life. If you get addicted to drugs and find yourself in a situation where you cannot afford it, you can be in really deep shit (crime, prostitution etc).

Also, drugs makes you forget or care less about everyday problems like paying bills, doing good in school, working etc. This can easily put you in the situation above where you cannot afford your addiction.

The bottom line is, drugs aren't that bad as long as you are in control, the line can be very thin though and once you cross it you may have ruined the rest of your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Baron Slayer419 said:

People..... I have appologiesed to BBG, and he has exepted...
I will still press my point. Weed is bad becuase it is illegal, and a "Drug"!

Allowing blacks to vote used to be illegal. Does that mean it's bad?

Share this post


Link to post
the_Danarchist said:

Allowing blacks to vote used to be illegal. Does that mean it's bad?


don't turn this into a race issue.... That an't bad any ways!!!!! all people should vote. But not all to use drugs. Drugs are bad becuase they have a phisical affect that is bad...

Also, they are illegal becuase they have caused people to die.... not blacks voting...

oh ya This thread shood go to Post Hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Baron Slayer419 said:

don't turn this into a race issue....

No one is doing that. It was an absurd example used purely to show the lack of logic (or rather the circular logic) in your argument: "illegal drugs are bad because they are drugs and because they are illegal".

This thread shood go to Post Hell.

Maybe, but that's not for you to decide.

You're really going to have to calm down on this issue, or you can expect to be banned before too long.

Share this post


Link to post

What a crazy thread. It's not really asking for opinions, it's just asking for a flamewar. "Do drugs!" "No don't!" That's really all you can get out of this...

Share this post


Link to post
fraggle said:

I hope you dont drink Coca-Cola or Coffee. You know caffeine is a drug, right?

Can't eat chocolate either. How could anyone live without chocolate?

Share this post


Link to post
Baron Slayer419 said:

don't turn this into a race issue.... That an't bad any ways!!!!! all people should vote. But not all to use drugs. Drugs are bad becuase they have a phisical affect that is bad...

Also, they are illegal becuase they have caused people to die.... not blacks voting...

oh ya This thread shood go to Post Hell.


I'm positive Baron Slayer is a troll now.
First, the fact that he COMPLETELY missed the point of the voting point.
Second, I'm not for drugs myself, but his anti-drug rant here didn't make a lick of sense.

Share this post


Link to post
BBG said:

  • Ways it would be distributed

    There are 3 main types (these are not breeds) of Marijuana

    Commercial (schwag, gutter-weed, dirt weed, whatever the Hell your local terminology is), which is loose and usually low to medium-grade. Nugget, which is, as its name implies, a nugget of marijuana, instead of it being loose. This is usually medium to high-grade. Hydro is Nugget grown in a Hydroponics Lab, which greatly increases how potent it is. The marijuana would be distributed in small boxes that contain a bag that contains a certain ammount of weed, such as a 1/4 of Commercial would be $30. It could also be sold in the form of joints, cigar wraps and blunt wraps. Hash would also be sold in those boxes. The highest dollar ammount they would sell would be an ounce, which would be about $120 for commercial, around $300 for nugget, but maybe they could sell it for less. Hydro however is expensive because of the way it is grown.


  • If those are the prices you pay you, my friend, are getting ripped off. And I don't know what makes you think the prices would remain the same after legalization. I hope you realize that you're not paying 10 bucks for a gram of a god damn plant but rather 10 bucks for the risk involved by the people growing and distributing it. If they didn't get paid with the amounts of money they do, the game would not be worth it and they'd just stick to 9-5.

    Now if it was legalized, there is no more risk, so there would be no reason to expect weed to be as expensive as it is. I mean for christs sakes the way it is now you're smoking fucking gold, compare the 300 bucks you said you pay for an ounce, to gold which sells for 350 an ounce last I checked.

    Also chances are a lot of the tobacco companies would expand into the marijuana industry being able to grow weed by the masses therefore lowering the price once again. So in the final stages weed would be dirt cheap if you ask me. Of course there is no real sure way of predicting this, and how greedy the companies would get, but yeah i wouldn't expect the prices of weed to be that much higher than those of cigarrets.

    This is on avrege of course, I'm sure there would be exceptions to the general price range. For example imported weed from counties you probably never heard of would probably cost insane amount of money, maybe even higher than how it is now with higher grade marijuana. Just like with alcohol, you can get a bottle of whatever for 5 bucks or some bottle older than a fucking dinosaur for 500 bucks.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Hyena said:

    I'm positive Baron Slayer is a troll now.
    First, the fact that he COMPLETELY missed the point of the voting point.
    Second, I'm not for drugs myself, but his anti-drug rant here didn't make a lick of sense.

    Yeah, if doing drugs just ads to the list of differences between me an him, that's more than enough reason to keep it up.

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Hey Baron Slayer, if and when you ever have an accident or get ill, be sure to refuse any treatment. If you did accept, you'd almost certainly be given "Drugs" and they're bad, remember?

    Share this post


    Link to post

    No Nyquil or Tylenol for the anti-drug man.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Baron Slayer419 said:

    Also, they are illegal becuase they have caused people to die


    Sorry, wrong answer. Marijuana, for one is not illegal for this reaon. LSD, for second. Ecstasy, for third...oh shit, i could go on for a while here

    I'd check your sources again dude.

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Yes, there's a completely different set of reasons why marijuana is illegal. Even I won't dispute that.

    Cigarettes ought to be illegal... they've killed more people than marijuana, even though they don't really do much to a person's performance like marijuana or alcohol.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Quast said:

    Sorry, wrong answer. Marijuana, for one is not illegal for this reaon. LSD, for second. Ecstasy, for third...oh shit, i could go on for a while here

    I'd check your sources again dude.


    People have died from XTC. They died from over-hydration.

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Well, that not the reason it became illegal in the first place BBG. People die from it by being stupid. They take more that what is needed, dehydrate, or over-hydrate, as you said.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Quast said:

    Well, that not the reason it became illegal in the first place BBG. People die from it by being stupid. They take more that what is needed, dehydrate, or over-hydrate, as you said.


    I still consider XTC to be a hard drug, and I don't suggest people take it (people like nxn can though :-P)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    BBG said:

    I still consider XTC to be a hard drug, and I don't suggest people take it


    oh, so do I...don't get me wrong

    Share this post


    Link to post
    BBG said:

    I still consider XTC to be a hard drug, and I don't suggest people take it

    Yeah, because it makes you horny.

    Share this post


    Link to post

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    ×