Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lupinx

cancelled tc u liked?

there are some cancelled tc's that i liked which never saw the internet(or anything else for that matter}. are there some that YOU wish were released?

Securitron 3

Speed demons

The other Don's challenge wads (well, not officially cancelled XD, i have the re-made version 1 for EDGE, and i used to have version 2 for Zdoom, dunno if i still do though XD)

Spice Zdoom (not really a TC though..)

ravage said:

Twice Risen dammit.

I won the '2500th' (or something) hit contest and I was supposed to get to record the demos for the beginning of the TCs. What a gip. :p I also got an advanced beta of the TC. I can't remember if it got released to the public after the project went defunct or not. I could go check but I'm too lazy.

Anyway, I hate TCs in general, so none.

yeah the cancelled tc's i wanted to see were,zeldoom, metroid doom, some of the lizard mods that werent released. i think that if a tc is being worked on in slow development it usually is going to end up being cancelled. was securition 3 cancelled? thats a shame. ghostbusters doom isn't cancelled yet...

Scuba practically abandoned it because he hated making levels. Unless someone wants to pitch in, it's pretty much cancelled.

Voltface, I think they released all their sources for Twice Risen, because they knew it was never going to get done. Do a search on it.

Scuba Steve's: Action DooM > Scuba Steve's: Ghostbusters DooM

Who knows... maybe once SS:AD is out (and it will be) maybe I'll get the drive to do a little more on GB. Unfortunately I'v eforgotten my way around the GB DEh file so that'll be a bitch to re-understand.

Twice Risen dammit.

Ah yes, that too XD. They did release "Everything so far" to the public, but it was all in bits, and i couldnt get it to work. Maybe somebody could stich together everything in the resources to make a "demo", even though the final thing will never be made XD (i did like the first demo of it from ages ago, though it mysteriously stopped working with legacy, and i refuse to use whatever blurry, no-sound-allowed port it was actually intended for)

"Modeth doesnt rush, it gets made a little bit, it rests a little bit, it gets made a little bit, it rests a little bit. This may sound boring to you, but it remains in development for two hundred years"

What about Ninja Doom?
I would also mention Millennium, but believe it or not it's still in development :)

Scuba Steve said:

Scuba Steve's: Action DooM > Scuba Steve's: Ghostbusters DooM

Who knows... maybe once SS:AD is out (and it will be) maybe I'll get the drive to do a little more on GB. Unfortunately I'v eforgotten my way around the GB DEh file so that'll be a bitch to re-understand.

Yeah action doom is going to be sweet. I'm actually glad you haven't shown much of it yet, I think there's going to be a lot of people very pleasantly surprised :)

Still I want Ghostbusters TC too :)

Ghostbusters Doom!!Ghostbusters Doom!!

Hey, Scuba Steve, maybe you could at least do the other Scholeri brother sprite (that battle is the most awesome part of Ghostbusters Doom, in my opinion)? Well, can't wait to see this alleged Action Doom. If it's half as good as Scuba Steve's ego is big, it ought to be awesome. You rock my world, man!

geekmarine said:

Well, can't wait to see this alleged Action Doom. If it's half as good as Scuba Steve's ego is big, it ought to be awesome.

Gooder!

m0l0t0v said:

Is the darkening a TC? In it all wall textures are replaced but no sprites...

The darkening was never cancelled. It was finished and even had a sequel.

The darkening was never cancelled. It was finished and even had a sequel.

I was unaware the sequel has been released aswell...

But my question still stands: Do the sprite graphics have to be replaced for an add-on to be called a TC?