Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manga Girl Marchelle

Video Game Quote Trivia volume II

Got one to kick dis all off. "You know what might look better on your nose?" "What?" "The Bar!!!" (Main character slams bartender by nose ring to the bar and questions him about some ambush up the road)

Manga Girl Marchelle said:
"Executor, the channeling is complete, withdrawl our forces into the temple, and brace yourself"

possibly Alien Vs Predator. but I'm not sure.

"Don't touch me! ...I'm super-important."
"Now where did I leave my ammo? Oh yeah...in your head, where it belongs."

Duke Nukem?

The first one is from a D&D RPG game and the second is from...well, a different one. :D

Ct_red_pants said:

"forgive me, you are perhaps friendly with the order of the hammer?"
"No. Fanatics make unreliable friends."

That would be from Thief.

Funny thing is I don't even like the game, but my friend loves it, so yeah :P

"Recent evidence suggests that a barrel full of monkeys is not half as much fun as previously claimed, and is, in fact, rather horrifying!"

"When the remarkable turns bizarre, reason turns rancid." (snooped around the zany game quotes website for this one)

There were a lot of weird quotes from that game... and I was tempted to dish out some of the ones I remember more fondly: the strange english translations and just plain goofy numbers like "You spoony bard!" or "A winner is you!"

From the last sighting of Duke Nukem, the Manhattan Project:

"These are the voyages of Duke Nukem. My continuing mission: to explore strange new babes; to seek out new aliens and kick their asses."

"Executor, the channeling is complete, withdrawl our forces into the temple, and brace yourself" EDIT: um is that one of the Final Fantasy games, I think it might be FF8

StarCraft. Sounds like something the Protoss would say. They had executors, right? Good ol' 'toss... Though I still may be wrong

btw...off topic, but...are female 'toss sexy? I've never seen one.

both dan's quote and job's first quote are from baldur's gate.

the_Danarchist said:

"Recent evidence suggests that a barrel full of monkeys is not half as much fun as previously claimed, and is, in fact, rather horrifying!"

Infocom's HGTTG.

fraggle said:

They're waiting for you Gordon... in the TEST CHAMBERRRRR!!

Half Life, the scientists seem pissed off in it and all it's mods if you talk to them new Game quote We ********* Do not run from our enemies, it is here that we shall make our stand. I put the ****** there so I wouldn't give it away. I shortened the speech as well cause i'm lazie.