Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manga Girl Marchelle

Video Game Quote Trivia volume II

fraggle said:

I pride myself on not talking to talking treestumps OR woodworm.

Space and/or King's Quest X, where X = a number between 1 and 20?

Ultraviolet said:

The point isn't to look it up... is it?

I meant - I was confirming that he was right, but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't already 100% certain he was right anyway. I wasn't saying that he was über 1337 for knowing it without looking it up (which he may or may not be - I'm no judge of über 1337ness). :-)

Ich bin ein good judge of all things über anything because Ich bin just sooooo über industrial and über is ein Deutsch word and therefore applies to industrial stuff. Ich eat raver-k1ddies and I shit rivets, man! And Ich kan aim them to assasinate politicians from up to 400 yards! </h4rdk0r3 g3rml1sh... 3ngm4n... d3u7tschlish...>

Manga Girl Marchelle said:

"They call it a salvage mission, I call it a return to hell" one hint, it's an expansion pak too a famous game that just got it's true sequel

Unreal - Return to Na Pali

Yah Ichor, Doomsday I forgot it!!!! I gotta wish it a happy birthday!! two days late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and one last quote, then I have to go bak to playin to get more. "Get ready to have a clown sized foot, kicking your butt!"

Here are some somewhat obscure ones..

"This is a neutral area, all acts of hostilities are prohibited in this area. If violated. You will be attacked."

"When the time comes for the Planet to die, you will understand that you know absolutely nothing."

"Watch the jaw!! Don't hit my jaw!!"

Ed said:

Here are some somewhat obscure ones..

"This is a neutral area, all acts of hostilities are prohibited in this area. If violated. You will be attacked."

"When the time comes for the Planet to die, you will understand that you know absolutely nothing."

"Watch the jaw!! Don't hit my jaw!!"

...... do you know my last one, btw, the third one sounds familiar, but I can't place the game.........

This one is good, see if you can find it. It's good because it's so retarded.

"The heater is full of kerosene. If I had a container I could take it out."
*walk out side, three feet away, an empty bucket, but you have to travel alllllllll the way to the other side for...*
"A wine rack. There is only one empty bottle. You could hold something in it."

Since no-one got it, "WEE'VE GOT 'EM ON THE RUN" was from BF1942.

New Quote:
"What next? A kid with a bag full of guns and a head full of videogames turns the house into a shooting gallery. Breaks my heart."

"I AM ERROR." - Zelda 2
"I FEEL ASLEEP!!" - Metal Gear

Don't know that last one though.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

Moo I say: Fallout, talking brahmin encounter.

Yes![quote][Skunkboy Kylesaid:
I've heard that one. I'm going to guess Max Payne or Max Payne 2.
Gunna take a strike at mine? :P

No! And I have no idea! Sounds like something from some anarchy-based adventure game.

Trasher][ said:

"What next? A kid with a bag full of guns and a head full of videogames turns the house into a shooting gallery. Breaks my heart."

I think that was Max Payne 2 wasnt it