Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AIRmichael

DOOM'S second purpose

Hey, any 1 know the weird things that are settled in Cydonia region on mars for real? Also pics of pyramids are being made by the nasa. I think doom has another goal as well instead of gaming. It will have more people think about it for real.

One of the thousands of available urls:
http://www.psrw.com/~markc/Pubs/Other/JSE1997Paper/JSE1997Paper.html

ID-Software didnt take Cydonia region randomly. Oh btw, the movie "mission to mars" didnt take Cydonia randomly neither:)

GOVERNMENT COER-UP!!!!

No, seriously, ROSWELL...ROSSSWWEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Do oyu guys trust your government to tell you the truth? I think not!! This is especially true with the US government, biggest bunch of liers in the world. Not that I'm American :P.

Uh, sorry kid, there never was a city on Mars.

Here is a link to some NASA pictures and explanation.

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/msss/camera/images/4_5_00_cydonia/

Here's another good one

http://www.msss.com/education/facepage/face.html

It would be cool to have some mysterious Cydonia region things involved in the Doom3 story. Strange ancient "city" ruins could be a good place to introduce a gate to the hell dimension.

It would be cool to have some mysterious Cydonia region things involved in the Doom3 story. Strange ancient "city" ruins could be a good place to introduce a gate to the hell dimension.

that truly is a great idea...

GOVERNMENT COER-UP!!!!

No, seriously, ROSWELL...ROSSSWWEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Do oyu guys trust your government to tell you the truth? I think not!! This is especially true with the US government, biggest bunch of liers in the world. Not that I'm American :P.

umm do canadians always tell the truth? i dont think so

Uh, sorry kid, there never was a city on Mars.

Here is a link to some NASA pictures and explanation.

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mgs/msss/camera/images/4_5_00_cydonia/

Here's another good one

http://www.msss.com/education/facepage/face.html

THEY FAKED THEM, COVER-UP, COVER-UP, you know how easy it is to fake those fucking pics? Hell if I even had some ph0t0 faking sk1llz I could even, given a certain amount of time, fake those, easily. Yet I won't bother, cuz it would just be a big waste of valuable NEWBIE SQWARSHING TIME.

Is that a game? Never heard of it.

I have just made it my personal mission to seek you out and murder you in the bloodiest way imaginable.
Expect me in the next forty-eight hours.

/me packs chainsaw, blowtorch and nude pictures of John Romero, and leaves

You want a fight? Let´s go! I live near the French border, shouldn´t take to long to reach it from your Belgian cow village :D

But please no nude John Romero pics X-[

shouldn´t take to long to reach it from your Belgian cow village

That's a PIG village, Frenchy. And yeah, come over. We'll settle this once and for all.

What do you need those pics for anyway??

Said the man with a John Romero quote in his sig. Admit it, his natural charms have gotten to you as well.

Yeah, I like his quotes. I do NOT like his looks =)
2 completely different things. C'mon, now tell us... Naked Romero-pics? Why?? =)

The pictures arent being faked. Nasa started with those weird pics. oh BTW, the pyramids on mars have exactly the same coordinates of the pyramids at gizeh. And 1 weird thing on Mars could be weird, but there are that many.

BTW theres less then 0,1% chance that a planet/moon nearby another planet in a solar system is that much the same randomly.

And there are made closeups of the face, with alot of distortion in it though. But there can be several reasons for that. 1 reason is that the face could be like thousands of years olds, and would be covered by sand for most part. The second thing is that the artist goal was to build a shape that creates the great light effect for the people who see the monument. And thats the case, cause the shape of the face itself is a bit distorted. It doesnt matter what time of day it is on mars, you'll see the face clearly from a distance. It needs alot of calculations to make a indirect light model that can be seen no matter what time it is.

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them[...] And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions."

-- Revelation 9:8

oh BTW, the pyramids on mars have exactly the same coordinates of the pyramids at gizeh.

Coordinates? Latitude and longitude?

I think its in english longitude? ( from north to south)
yeah earth ones are pointing to orion. Mars ones should point to orion as well cause its a copy.

They calculated earth ones building age by checking when the pyramids exactly pointed to orion. Maybe if they can do it with mars, we'll find out the date of mars ones. It's i think to hard to calculate it ourselfs:(

The pictures arent being faked. Nasa started with those weird pics. oh BTW, the pyramids on mars have exactly the same coordinates of the pyramids at gizeh. And 1 weird thing on Mars could be weird, but there are that many.

BTW theres less then 0,1% chance that a planet/moon nearby another planet in a solar system is that much the same randomly.

And there are made closeups of the face, with alot of distortion in it though. But there can be several reasons for that. 1 reason is that the face could be like thousands of years olds, and would be covered by sand for most part. The second thing is that the artist goal was to build a shape that creates the great light effect for the people who see the monument. And thats the case, cause the shape of the face itself is a bit distorted. It doesnt matter what time of day it is on mars, you'll see the face clearly from a distance. It needs alot of calculations to make a indirect light model that can be seen no matter what time it is.

You numbnuts, I was talking to criz, he was trying t o hsow us pics that nasa faked to try to debunk the face!!! I BELIVE (at least I want t00).

I think its in english longitude? ( from north to south)
yeah earth ones are pointing to orion. Mars ones should point to orion as well cause its a copy.

EEAGH!

First, the same longitude is not that much of a coincidence. Second. How could a pyramid be pointing to orion? Just how the fuck could it happen?...

Euhm what do u mean by "how" are they pointing to the stars? BTW its not 1 pyramid, its the 3 pyramids pointing to the stars. Calculate the distance between the pyramids etc, then you'll find out the stars of orion have the same distance from each other.

A planet is 360 degrees if you walk like a circel. U come 2 times to the same area in lenght. That means 0,55 % chance u have 1 pyramid on the same coordinate. ( Talking about WHOLE coordinates, not 0,1 ,0,01 precise)
There are 3 pyramids. That means 0,18% chance. Now it is even less, cause there is less then 10% chance a planet has a pyramid shaped mountain. Less then 1% that its the planet next to ours hehe. and even less chance that the pyramids are in the same pattern.

So that comes to even alot less then 0,1% chance something like this is by exident. And i didnt even added the face and the rest... only the 3 pyramids.

hehe you're dutch:p
I dont care really what others think of it. Eventually everyone knows it. Some people dont even believe people have been on the moon.

YOu're all wrong, especially MACVILHORSESHIT.

Ever consider that it's just a hilll that looks like a face? Is that so out of the question?

You wish it was a coverup.

That same coordinates thing as our Earth based pyramids is interesting. I'm gonna look into that.

U dont need to study that to know it. BTW i study computer science hehe.

Its more about geographical matters on the martian surface then any other thing. BTW i am studieing lots of things what has to do with programming as well. Shapes and forms comes along with it.

And the mars thingie is quite simple. Just watch the pictures. And the world is not really ready for it. It all comes to fast. Even the new things discovered in earth's pyramids are quite new to us. ( High tech objects! )

Not... another... Zero Wing.. COMMENT! That thing's been run into the ground! Oi... o_O that set us up the bomb, alright...

-Red, who thinks "Zig" sounds more like a type of pen...

Theres a model found of a airplane in one of the pyramids. Its in the museum in Cairo atm. The stories about " pegasus" came from egypt. A long time scientists have discussed about it. And a part things its because of the rhino's in northern africa. Not a long time ago its discovered that pega means metal in old Egyptian. Now the whole word pegasus means flying metal object.

Also theres a box found in one of pyramids, perfectly smooth. Thats impossible for us to create such thing. Due the fact that the stone. ( I think it was a special kind of granite) can be damaged to easily.

BTW the theory that pyramids where used as graves isnt true. Cause there arent any graves found in or around the pyramids. If you walk more then 50 miles south from the pyramids, you might expect 1 grave.

The pyramid itself is a great object as well. It is 99,99% precise. While our buildings are like 94% precise.

Chinese pyramids: ( I bet most dont even know there are pyramids in china)
http://www.lauralee.com/chi_pyr.htm

Some calculations of the pyramids on mars:
http://mars-news.de/life/5sides.html

More details of the face:
http://www.psrw.com/~markc/Pubs/Other/JSE1997Paper/JSE1997Paper.html

Spinx like sculpture photographed by a pathfinder:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Path-sphinx.htm