Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Doom3.com Updated

Secret Doom 3 Stuff

>>"To bad I'm under NDA"
>>"But I promise not to tell further!"

DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO

Dubh said:

Why is Doom3.com updated now?...why now?
Shouldn't the have waited to updateit on the 10th of Dec or something?
What are they going to do on the 10th? Nothing?
"Full Experience Coming Soon" ???? If the game is out in say March , why say this on website now?? I mean 4 months is not soon. Website should be updated with that I'd say maybe a month to go or something.
Now you can Pre-Order online?...On Doom3.com itself....

Dur, it's the publisher's site - they always do that kind of stuff to get customers all excited and try to prevent them from losing interest in the game.

One thing I know for sure: Whenever publishers say stuff like "coming soon", they could just as well mean "3 years from now".

I remember that Command & Conquer advertised Tiberian Sun when you beat it and the ad cinematic said "coming soon" - Something like three years passed before Tiberian Sun was released - not exactly what I'd call "soon" :-P

dsm said:

I remember that Command & Conquer advertised Tiberian Sun when you beat it and the ad cinematic said "coming soon" - Something like three years passed before Tiberian Sun was released - not exactly what I'd call "soon" :-P

hmmmm I think you have a valid point there :(.

Gamespy updated with "Massive High-Res DoomIII Trailer" which is just the high res version of the e3 2003 trailer. Don't see anything else special, no real new screenshots in their gallery. Bah!

"Coming Tomorrow: A bad hangover!"
After today, I'm not hoping for anything anymore. All that mysteriousness about nothing new.

Disorder said:

"Coming Tomorrow: A bad hangover!"

What the...! As if the hangover we suffered today wasn't bad enough...