Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lupinx

help for tc

Nanami said:

Hey cool, if two doomed TCs join it'll be twice as catastrophic and twice as hilarious.

Be quiete Martha.

its kinda funny that your calling my work catastrophic when u havn't even seen what i have made yet.

lupinx said:

its kinda funny that your calling my work catastrophic when u havn't even seen what i have made yet.

lupinx said previously:
i have made one new map AND one new enemy. but they are so crappy im probalbly going to end up deleting them.

keep in mind i made the level days ago. i now have 8 levels and i have 6 monsters complete. but of course obscuring faggots always get that confused. earthquake says I DONT LIKE DOOM pasted all over his face by only his name.

lupinx said:

keep in mind i made the level days ago. i now have 8 levels and i have 6 monsters complete. but of course obscuring faggots always get that confused. earthquake says I DONT LIKE DOOM pasted all over his face by only his name.

If you have stuff done already I guess I'll look at it. Not like I have 3 doom things Im already doing.

Email the stuff here -> max@tradingsystems.net

earthquake says I DONT LIKE DOOM pasted all over his face by only his name.

I'm not even going to try to assume what you are trying to say.
Oh and, if you have stuff done, why not post screenshots or something. The last thing that we heard from you was that you had one monster and one level done. You made no mention of anything else until now.

EDIT: Btw, it's spelled faget.

sorry about not mentioning. im making another monster on progress and i have some new weapons too. i should release a beta

EarthQuake said:

EDIT: Btw, it's spelled faget.

pardon?

lupinx said:

you spelt newbee wrong. its n-e-w-b-e-e

This is funny on so many levels.