Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

Drinking Games

Alright, with New Year coming up etc., I thought it might be fun to start a drinking games thread. What games have you played/heard about? I'm looking for ideas, suggestions are welcome!

"Switch to the negro". Grab a dice. Grab some powerful booze. And keep a remote control handy. Turn on the tv. Roll the dice. Dice says 3. Switch 3 channels upwards. If there's a negro on that particular channel within 3 seconds after switching to it, drink the booze. If you hit the last channel, keep counting upwards. Example: You're on channel 30, the last channel. You threw 5. You end up on channel 5. Easy. The great thing about this game is that negro's can turn the whole thing into a "switch to the cracker" game.

Oh, just the standard crap: fizzbuzz and fuzziduck.

Also pint-a-point chess tournaments, if you count those (it's intended as a sort of handicap: if you win a game, you have to drink a pint of beer; if you draw you have to drink a half).

Someone I used to know invented a dice game called C*NT. I don't remember if that had a drinking element, but I very much doubt anyone has played it while sober.

We usually jus play simple dice you all role 2 dice and who ever gets the highest number has to take a shot, if theres a tie those ppl have to take 2 shots.

Another one we always play but with beer is caps you just all sit in a circle open a beer sit it on the floor and put yer cap upside down on the top then you try and knock off each others bottle caps with your own cap from another bottle, we you do get there cap off they have to take a swig.

Tyockell said:

We usually jus play simple dice you all role 2 dice and who ever gets the highest number has to take a shot, if theres a tie those ppl have to take 2 shots.

Another one we always play but with beer is caps you just all sit in a circle open a beer sit it on the floor and put yer cap upside down on the top then you try and knock off each others bottle caps with your own cap from another bottle, we you do get there cap off they have to take a swig.

beatnik

omg omg! My 21st is two weeks before New Years.. aw shit, I'm going to be at home then and I don't have any friends anyway :(

ET drinking game (works with other games): Every time you frag someone, take a shot. I call it the ET drinking game cause I never lose at ET, even with the eventual handicap :D

Star Trek drinking game: Every time you see the enterprise, take a shot :D

EDIT: 1000th post :D

"The game was not unlike the Earth game called Indian wrestling, and was played something like this:

Two contestants would sit at either side of a table, with a glass in front of each of them.

Between them would be placed a bottle of Janx Spirit (as immortalized in that ancient Orion mining song, 'Oh don't give me none of that Old Janx Spirit/No, don't you give me none more of that Old Janx Spirit/For my head will fly, my tongue will lie, my eyes will fry and I may die/Won't you pour me one more of that sinful Old Janx Spirit').

Each of the two contestants would then concentrate their will on the bottle and attempt to tip it and pour spirit into the glass of his opponent, who would then have to drink it.

The bottle would then be refilled. The game would be played again. And again.

Once you started to lose you would probably keep losing, because one of the effects of Janx Spirit is to depress telepsychic power.

As soon as a predetermined quantity had been consumed, the final loser would have to preform a forfeit, which was usualy obscenely biological."

Sounds simple enough.

If you have a fooseball table you can play the Sober-to-Floaber Fooseball!

Simply just play fooseball and each time you get scored on, you have to drink (Or you can switch it to when you score you get a drink) and continue to desired points or state of being. :D

It's fun to watch Drunks play, struggle and argue over fooseball!
(Drunks sold seperately)

We did that at a party on friday, it was fun, though I didn't drink at all, it was funny to watch other play it. :D

Espi said:

Drinking is for retards.

well, and for people like me who are terribly sociophobic otherwise :/ every now and then i do like the feeling of not wanting to avoid people :P

Espi said:

Drinking is for retards.

huh huh hur hur EEEEEEEEEEEE huh huh. :P

Espi said:

Drinking is for retards.

Well I sorta agree on that. Nothing wrong with some Alcohol every now and then, but I see no point in getting drunk.

Outdoor Game: First one drunk gets hit by the taxi.

fodders said:

If it wasn't for alcohol, ugly girls wouldn't get a shag.

You can't want to ban alcohol! It tastes sweet, makes women appear more attractive and makes one's self virtually invulnerable to criticism!

;)

Spike said:

Outdoor Game: First one drunk gets hit by the taxi.

Hahaha, thats awesome!