• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ademon

Zdoom settings not saving

Hi I'm new.

Just 2 questions.

In Zdoom 2.0.59.
How come all the options save when I exit EXCEPT the gameplay options?(like team damage, fall damage, etc.)

and

In multiplayer Zdoom...Why is it that when you die you come back with all your weapons and some ammo for each one. In old doom (like dos original) when you died you lost it all and started with a pistol.

How can I change these?

ROFL, I can understand why someone might post a ZDoomGL question on the ZDoom forums, but not visa versa...

yeah, especially since it's about 2.0.59, which I'm still working on porting to (it's running, but there are a few little bugs to work out still). Plus they would have had to have gone to the ZDoom site to get that version...

Ah well, no (serious) question is a bad question, I suppose. So long as they get pointed in the right direction in the end :)

timmie said:

yeah, especially since it's about 2.0.59, which I'm still working on porting to (it's running, but there are a few little bugs to work out still). Plus they would have had to have gone to the ZDoom site to get that version...

Ah well, no (serious) question is a bad question, I suppose. So long as they get pointed in the right direction in the end :)

Right now it's already 2.0.60!

Ok thanks guys sorry bout that
I had just read a thread about a guy who got some help from doomworld so I thought...
I'll go post over there, maybe they'll help.