Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A few days ago I was thinking, and I just happened to think, "hey, a Silencer powerup for Skulltag would be a good idea!" Y'know what I mean, an item that temporarily makes your shots much quieter. And maybe a server option could be added to allow or disallow having both Silencer and Invisibility. And while we're at it let's hope this hasn't already been suggested. :P

Just a thought. :)

HELL, LET'S GO NUTS AND ADD AN ITEM THAT MAKES PROJECTILES INVISIBLE TOO.

A silence powerup would be pretty neat. Invisible projectiles would be pretty annoying. I mean, if someone picked up invisibility, silence, and invisible projectiles, then armed the rocket launcher, peoples would be 'sploding for no real reason.

Silence would be pretty cool. The sphere could be like a shotgun with a red X over the end of the barrel as it repeatedly fires. Hell, I feel like making the sphere sprites just to see how it would come out.

Dunbar said:

A silence powerup would be pretty neat. Invisible projectiles would be pretty annoying. I mean, if someone picked up invisibility, silence, and invisible projectiles, then armed the rocket launcher, peoples would be 'sploding for no real reason.

We'll just say the reason why people are exploding randomly is the same reason why they're dueling each other on their little moonbase instead of guarding it: Because they're ASSHOLES. :P

Infinite Ammunition said:

Because they're ASSHOLES. :P

Marine A: Dude, you suck.
Marine B: No way, man! You're an asshole.
*Marine A explodes*

Seriously though. When/If I get these SilenceSphere sprites done, what're the odds that the powerup will be featured in Skulltag? Out of curiousity.

Come to think of it, an invisible projectile item would make for some kickass strategies. For example you could be aiming grenades at the floor and a person who's chasing you would run right into them. And even though it's not possible and probably won't be, such a thing in Instagib would be kinda fun, especially if everyone had it and it was permanent. Even though seeing those beams everywhere around you is half the fun of instagib. :) Speaking of which, I also think it'd be a good idea for the server to optionally make everyone start out with Rage runes in Instagib.

Infinite Ammunition said:

a Silencer powerup!. :P

Just a thought. :)

HELL, LET'S GO NUTS AND ADD AN ITEM THAT MAKES PROJECTILES INVISIBLE TOO.

Hmm. That sounds pretty good, anyways,, what would that invisible stuff be useful for? OTHER than making Invisible and making peeps go explodin'?