Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultraviolet

Uh-oh...

I don't think it's the same person (although it would be...interesting if it was). For one thing, this one appears to be from Estonia.

I'll just have to take your word for it. I don't even know what language that is, nor who Eerik Kivistik is, nor do I understand the relevance of your mention of him.

Eerik? if that's his real name I don't think it's the original unicorn who we all know. It just might be a transformers fan.

nxn said:

I don't think it's the original unicorn who we all know.

Uh, I don't know him.
But I looked in the memberlist and the guy appears to have 24 (that's twenty-four) registered ban-evading accounts! Heh.

Yes, there was someone who registered lots of accounts with names similar to Unicorn. So far there is no reason to believe that this new member (the one from Estonia who likes Doom, tennis and dancing) is the same person - the name may well just be an innocent coincidence. I imagine we'll know for sure once he starts posting (assuming this thread doesn't frighten the poor guy away).

insertwackynamehere said:

Heh, I was going to post something. BTW, look again. Now there's a Unicorn xD

five posts up brainchild

I want username to come back, heh

PS, never atytempt to type while holding the phpne and talking to someone who NEVER SHUTS UP

Little Faith said:

Hmm, Manga Girl Marchelle seems a worthy substitute.

Not enough funney or class.

Nah, her posts make some primitive form of sense XD, usernames posts where just...a stream of words in no order XD, i cant belive somebody actually, MANUALLY typed that stuff in

deathbringer said:

Nah, her posts make some primitive form of sense XD, usernames posts where just...a stream of words in no order XD, i cant belive somebody actually, MANUALLY typed that stuff in

What I can't belive is that someone actually understood what he said, and translated it.