Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Ozzy seriously injured

Man, that sucks. I read this just 3 minutes after putting on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. I hope he is alright.

jesus! You get brain damage once, then go ride a quad and hope that you dont fall off and get it again? Bah he was probably intoxicated as it is.

Valium, Dexedrine, Mysoline, Adderall and an array of opiates, tranquilizers, amphetamines and antidepressants were being taken on a daily basis, prescription records uncovered by the paper show.

So what if drugs makes you stutter, slow and weak; it also turns you in a multi-millionair rockstar!

LOL +1/2LOL.

1/2LOL=LOLX0.5 or 50%LOL=lol

Therefore, LOL + lol.

He claimed that it was all the drugs that made him act that way on the series. Grab the Bayer asprin, I'm going to have a heart attack.

Grimm said:

Ah, if I only I could give a damn . . .

Please insert constructive criticism and try again.

From what I hear now, he is on the road to recovering with little or no perm. damage.

Scabbed Angel said:

He claimed that it was all the drugs that made him act that way on the series. Grab the Bayer asprin, I'm going to have a heart attack.

You're kidding?!?! OH MY GOD!!!!
/me spanks
But seriously, it sucks for him to hear one day how his wife Sharon had an affair way back when with Randy Rhoades, and now this happens.

Please insert constructive criticism and try again.

Please refrain from telling me what do to. Also, please use your brain and figure out the difference bewtween a comment and criticism.

DooMBoy said:

...But seriously, it sucks for him to hear one day how his wife Sharon had an affair way back when with Randy Rhoades, and now this happens.

Holy shit really?! Well, as a guitarist, he was amazing with his fingers and his licks. Uhhh. . .

Scabbed Angel said:

Well, as a guitarist, he was amazing with his fingers and his licks. Uhhh. . .

Heh

Yeah, I feel bad for him, because (almost) no one deserves what happened to him, even though I'm not a fan.

fraggle said:

Ozzy plays guitar?

I don't think so, if he can't really drive a car without crashing it, then there's no way in hell he can play the guitar.

Grimm said:

Please refrain from telling me what do to. Also, please use your brain and figure out the difference bewtween a comment and criticism.

Then please refrain from trolling. (and making fun of Ozzy) :P

Manga Girl Marchelle said:

awwwwwwww crap........ all we need is him on tv going "blah blah *bleep bleep bleepity bleep* blah, (rock rock) bleep bleep blah blab blah

Well its deffinatly better then having you on tv.