Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

where to find...

....some good Boom WADs for Ultimate Doom? I went by some old Doom sites and checked out them to see if they had any BooM-specific WADs and there's plenty of them, but they're all for Doom2, which I don't have. I checked Team Insanity, but with the same results. I would really love to play a Boom-only WAD. Please help me here.
If anyone can tell me, I'll give'em a cookie!!

ROFL.

I haven't updated Insanity for a while and won't until after Millennium is done, probably by the beginning of November. We have reviewed some Ultimate Doom WADs, but I'm not sure which they were. I have to convert a lot of the old reviews over and maybe reorganize the reviews index as well.

lol, the url actually doesnt work in quote?

No, that was in his original post - you have to put the address in for it to work :)

Dude, I just went to Ricrob's Place, and there are NO Ultimate Doom Boom WADs there, at ALL. They are all Doom2.

lol, the url actually doesnt work in quote?

No, that was in his original post - you have to put the address in for it to work :)

oh yeah I can realize that now

....some good Boom WADs for Ultimate Doom

I suggest 10sector.wad and 10sector2.wad are very good Boom wads to play with. http://www.doomworld.com/sda/tens.html

lut: i know that....just mentioned about it a little, i know its not for ultimate doom =]