Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Wolf

have any of you ever played soul calibur 2?

I played the Japanese Gamecube version when it came out and recently US X-box version. Spawn rules.

Yeah, I own the XBox version. And when it was in the arcade, thanks to that password-internet-thingie, I was ranked #60 in the world once. I think I beat the game in something like 3:30. 3D fighters are fun, but too easy imo. Though, I can never get enough of DoA...

I rented the PS2 version with my brother. Hehachi [sic] is pretty damn powerful, and it was fun smashing each other with huge freakin' weapons, but it wasn't anything too particularly exciting.

DJ_Haruko said:

Yeah, I own the XBox version. And when it was in the arcade, thanks to that password-internet-thingie, I was ranked #60 in the world once. I think I beat the game in something like 3:30. 3D fighters are fun, but too easy imo. Though, I can never get enough of DoA...

I think I beat it with either Spawn or Nightmare in about 46 seconds total. Nightmare is teh win.

No, but I saw a review on it on TV (whoa, Little Faith watches TV??).

That guy with that ridiculously huge sword made me crack up.

Spawn pwnz Heihachi SHITsmia and Dink.

That guy with that ridiculously huge sword made me crack up

You probably mean Nightmare. And it turns out that Nightmare is one of the most AWESOME characters in the entire game ;)

My friend has it for the Gamecube. It's okay. Probably the best fighting game ever (besides One Must Fall), but that's not saying much.

I did lots of extending with Ivy. But I had my fill and completed a good portion of it by the time I took it back (I only rented it). It's a pretty good game.... I guess.