Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkhaven3

WolfenDoom Project

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Yeah, but for me Splinter Cell was a bitch to figure out, it took me about three hours to realise there was a body in the room I was supposed to examine! I mean, who the fuck could see it?! I found it by accident! So even with all the realistic shit you have in there, the game was still fucking impossible for me. After I got past THAT little speedbump, the rest of the game was pretty easy going till I got to that level where anything you did set off an alarm...

Really? For me it was WAY too easy. I blew it off in a day or so.

Oh yeah, me and my cousin were like "What the hell do I do know? The guy is dead!" And then we found the body by accident by walking around and pressing the x button to try to find out what the hell to do to go to the second level.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Yeah, but for me Splinter Cell was a bitch to figure out, it took me about three hours to realise there was a body in the room I was supposed to examine! I mean, who the fuck could see it?! I found it by accident! So even with all the realistic shit you have in there, the game was still fucking impossible for me. After I got past THAT little speedbump, the rest of the game was pretty easy going till I got to that level where anything you did set off an alarm...

Poo-Hoo, me no understand complex games...

Lord: It wasn't the fact it was complex. We breezed thru the next few levels. It was just the fact they placed the body like behind a cabinate and had some wood on top of it and it was partialy on fire, it's not like you could actualy see it, and with the big giant hole in the floor I assumed the body fell down there. After we got thru the first level we took the rest by storm until we got to this one part where you had to go thru this place without setting the alarm off and we couldn't figure that out. Then we took the game back because we rented it so...

Ooh, ooh, Project Name, Project Name!
Wolfenstein Underground.
Hey, no-one said it had to be original.
Oh, by the way :

I decided that this project is for Wolfenstein 3D (Mac and PC), as well as Doom, and will be seperated into smaller episodes.
If you happen to be a mod, would you help me out and move this thread to the EE forum(since it's mainly a Wolfenstein 3D mod now)?

Darkhaven3 said:

Ooh, ooh, Project Name, Project Name!
Wolfenstein Underground.
Hey, no-one said it had to be original.
Oh, by the way :

I decided that this project is for Wolfenstein 3D (Mac and PC), as well as Doom, and will be seperated into smaller episodes.
If you happen to be a mod, would you help me out and move this thread to the EE forum(since it's mainly a Wolfenstein 3D mod now)?

Fuck you Darkhaven - my Third Reich mod is better than yours! :-P

*plays Wagner*

Yeah, there were 99 levels to Pac Man, after the final level you got some ending music and it went into what he called "Screensaver mode" (This is based on the NES version, which we cheated to beat.)

Well I'm basing my statement off the atari arcade version :P
Speaking of Pacman, have you ever played Pacmania for NES? OMG it has to be the best pacman game for any console, ever! 3D isometric view, you can jump, the ghosts jump and it has many variations of the levels, plus the monsters get harder/more numerous as you go along. /offtopic

Lord Raffles said:

Fuck you Darkhaven - my Third Reich mod is better than yours! :-P

*plays Wagner*

Is that a challenge?

Lord Raffles, before you start saying your project is better than another, make sure that person didn't have something to show first
(e.g. screenshots, map downloads, etc.). Keep in mind we've seen thousands of assholes who said their project was better even if it wasn't.

Or, for short, [npfu]Lord Raffles[/npfu].

ROFL!

That would be so goddamn funny if someone made that into a tag...

Darkhaven3 said:

Is that a challenge?

Lord Raffles, before you start saying your project is better than another, make sure that person didn't have something to show first
(e.g. screenshots, map downloads, etc.). Keep in mind we've seen thousands of assholes who said their project was better even if it wasn't.

Or, for short, [npfu]Lord Raffles[/npfu].

ROFL!

That would be so goddamn funny if someone made that into a tag...

Go to this link motherfucker:

http://www.angelfire.com/games5/ww2undercover/info.html

I rest my fucking case - yeild to me now and live! lol

Yes, quit the bickering. If there really is no competition (really I don't see much :), then just let him say what he wants.

There has to be enough inner consistancy to make a game seem realistic while you're playing it, but too much and it starts to get in the way of reality. I get plenty of realism just living my life, such as it is. I stay away from games that look like they want to make you think you're REALLY in WWII, for instance.

This should be renamed to "Return To Castle WolfenDoom" since I doubt the original creators of Wolfenstien had anything to do with RTCW and this guy has nothing to do with WolfenDoom.

Actually the original creators of Wolfenstein had nothing to do with Wolfenstein 3D either :)