Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

white fish

if u have seen CNN u know about that missing girl in north dokta.

what is the point? well my question exactly. why is she more important than any of the others who go missing? i would bet you my pay check that if she where black, hispanic or asian she would have made only local news. same if she was a cripple, retard or ugly. I dont know if she is rich or not, but i would say based on picture shown and video that she was fairly well off. i also heard she was the home comng queen, but does that make her any better.

every year thousands go missing, yet we hear nothing of them. i cant reacall a story about any missing minority or even any guys.

it would be understandable to be national news is she were a famouse person. someone who did alot for the country or there was some wierd hostige type deal.

it is a tradegty, but still it is a common one. so why is she more important than others

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of importance. Two top stories I saw immediately upon opening the CNN page were this one and this one. Maybe they're just focusing on children for the holidays? Although, you'd think they could pick a few more cheerful stories to focus on :P

I thought this thread was gunna be about fish....mmmm fried fish....
Anyway now that im dissapointed and hungry im going to say nothing else except shitty get over it ppl.

Oh man, I love white fish especially. It's what they use for immitation crab. I could eat that stuff all day! God, I'm hungry!

Oh, and BLOG. (Anybody taking my auto-blog Sephiroth posts idea seriously yet?)

i know exactly what u mean by only some of the children missing get promotion and shit and a bunch of hullabaloo about them being missing. its all a bunch of bullshit cuz theyre more rich or beautiful than your run-of-the-mill missing kid.

Scabbed Angel said:

"Ah fuck the children!" Michael Jackson exclaimed upon reading this thread.

is this the same Michael Jackson, president of NAMBLA?

they guy is just bat shit crazy. also why the hell is that so important.

just like the OJ case. damn, so what. you know how many murders are commited each year? he didnt even kill anyone important. just his ex-wife and her lover and her lover's lover

Missing? Well, she's fucking dead...as sad as it is. The funny thing: The national guard is up there using some heat thermal sensing tools searching for her body in rivers, lakes and shit. Well, fuck, every lake and most rivers up here are frozen over with about 8 to 12 inches of ice at least...the water temp is just above freezing. I doubt her body is emmitting any heat, but that is my uneducated assumption.