Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gokuma

Nokia N-Gage style!

A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future-A geometric figure formed by a point moving along a fixed direction and the reverse direction. Portable Network Graphics

"A picture can say more than a thousand words" as they say.

This photo series does more to point out the total absurdity of this N-Gage thing than a thousand blogs could ever do.

zarkyb said:

A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future-A geometric figure formed by a point moving along a fixed direction and the reverse direction. Portable Network Graphics

What, timeline?

zarkyb said:

heh

holyshit thats how you talk with it? fuck its even worse than i thought

my friend has one of those. i showed him my mobile.. it's great: you can talk to people with it and you can text people with it (which is what i use it for 99% of the time). and what with it being an ACTUAL mobile phone and despite it being about half the size of said n-gage one can get a desent signal halfway up a mountain. hell you can probably get a descent signal underground but i've not tried that yet. oh and i only charge the baterry about once a month. it's a nokia 6310i (it DOES have stuff like blootooooth and wap and stuff that i'll never, ever, ever use) yes kids, no gaming, no camera, no color screen, no 3g, no video, its a phone that works as a phone and it designed to be used like a phone and it does the job spectacularly. thanks /rant

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/phones/6310i/