Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kinsie

Gamespy's Doom3 Stuff

yeah, for the secret doom 3 stuff at the end of the 10th year celebrations. They have the following for today:

- id on Doom: Old and New
- Creating Doom: Romero remembers
- Doom 3 - What we know
- Doom 3 - all the available screenshots in high quality
- Doom 3 - hi-res trailer

so, yeah, enjoy.

(nb. if there are any typos, i just got home from a party where much alcohol was consumed, and my reflexes are probably still wanting. sorry for any inconvenience!)

Some of the articles are interesting (the one with Romeo for example), but the "what we know" article doesn´t contain half the things we know about Doom3 :p

The high-res trailer is the same that got released a few days ago I guess?

Trasher][ said:
- Doom 3 - hi-res trailer

That's hardly secret stuff, as the trailer appeared on FilePlanet three days ago.

Check this out and see if I'm missing something. This was at the end of "What we know.":

"All of the new gameplay information, along with the first-ever 'hands-on demo', cushioned the blow of id's announcement that the release date had been pushed into 2004."

"Hands on demo"? Am I missing something?

I think they might be talking about that doom3 deathmatch thing that was at quakecon I think.

Darkstalker said:

This video was no secret stuff at all.

It´s about time that the scientists finally get their new, motion-captured animations... they still move like bumbkins.

nxn said:

I think they might be talking about that doom3 deathmatch thing that was at quakecon I think.

Hmnn, that's funny cause I don't remember when other people getting to play a hands on demo smoothed over the pushed back release date, but I could be wrong.