Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deep

DeePsea 11.83 TX_START/DECORATE support+

New DeePsea 11.83 posted with:

1. ZDOOM TX_START support with selective type enabling (PNGs ok too, but not yet displayed - working on it)

2. Instant World Scaling support. That's for putting highres texture packs into existing levels without having to change the offsets

3. Automatic ZDOOM DECORATE support puts any DECORATE in the Thing menu

4. More Error Check Enhancements + much more.

see sbsoftware.com for a list of all the changes.

For the decorate items...

Does it read the sprite number and show the graphic?

Is there a new tab under "things" for "DECORATE items" ? Or do you still have to enter the numbers manually?

Nanami said:

For the decorate items...

Does it read the sprite number and show the graphic?

Is there a new tab under "things" for "DECORATE items" ? Or do you still have to enter the numbers manually?

It's all automatic.

1. It reads the sprite number (no manual entry required).

2. It shows the new graphic per DECORATE spec (can be overridden).

3. There are up to 4 new DECORATE tabs. Will add ability to add user tab names if somebody wants this/will actually use it.

If there is any PWAD that shows the default picture (a lightbulb thingy), please let me know. There are various ways to create a DECORATE lump, not all of them ones I would think of :)

If the sprite number replaces an existing number, you can either replace the existing location or have them all go into a "Decorate" section. That's a new F5 Option.

When you switch to PWADs with different DECORATE lumps, menus automatically change (and there is no longer an exit/restart required when switching projects - a byproduct of DECORATE actually, but something that was bugging me anyway).

I might have to download the free version and look at it. Won't be for anything but entertainment, since I don't have the money to buy it (even if I did, I just spent it all on buying lunch for my grandmother and I).