Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

I didn't do it

http://doom.vect.org:8080/unfinished.shtml

some wads I'll probably never complete if anyone is interested. feel free to use any bits of the maps, scripts or resources in either for your own evil purposes, just mention me in your txt file or something if you do. these both need zdoom2.0 btw, .60 should work just fine. enjoy!

well by made I mean resized, converted to the doom palette and stuck it in a wad, as opposed to just stealing them from the ones in doom raider

Dwforums2 was easy until the last two enemies, where it becomes insanely hard despite the Megasphere. I liked the first one better, mainly because I can relate to it more. I have never been to #ZDoom before or IRC in a couple of years.

As long as unfinished wads are being considered:

http://stickmen.dreyermachine.com/vile/vile_h4.zip

This is a small heretic map I never finished, built using wadauthor. I've tried many times to map and it never held my interest, probably because it took me way too long to make anything, and I was either never satisfied with my ideas or couldn't think of new ones. I started hating this one after the switch door is opened, so, meh... enjoy it for about 10 seconds.

Oh come on, Vile, mapping's fun once you get the hang of it. Just get an idea in your head and run with it from there. It doesn't matter what the actual shape of the map or anything looks like, as long as it's fun, balanced, and looks good.