Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grimm

Pistol Marine Updated

I don't know if any of you have ever seen this, but there's a skin pack floating around on the Epidermis Emporium with a few sprite sets of the Doom Marine holding different weapons. A problem with it was the pistol marine still has his left arm up like he's holding a rifle still. That looks bad. Over the past week I've been working said sprite, and by adding the Bazooka Marine's left arm (from Obituary TC), now the marine has a resting left arm. Just as I was about to upload the new veriosn to the archives, I saw a link in the text file. I decided to check it out. To my dismay, the guy who made the original is still around, and updated that skin pack to add full rotation. So basically, now I have to get a hold the orginial dude and work with the new sprites for full rotation. (Which I was gonna add anyway. ;) And I worked my ass off on this instead of a project for school to get it in for the next /newstuff. Son of a bitch.

Anyway, if anyone wants to check it out, I'll e-mail it to ya.

Send it to the guy that did that skin pack so it can be an "official" upload and you won't have to worry about crediting anybody.

The maker (boingo) used to hang around on the doom legacy forum..in 2001 I AM A MORON I AM A MORON , or he was the head of team diem..which might help you track 'im down