Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shaviro

Saddam Hussein has been captured!

NiGHTMARE said:

If you don't care, don't post. It really is that simple.

I think he has a right to post even if he doesn't care.

Ultraviolet said:

Oh, what I meant to say was WOOHOO! Great! One down, now let's go fix the hunger situation in various spots in Africa and such, and then COMMUNISTS, IT'S YOUR ASS! FREE WORLD AHOY!

Are you serious about this or was this sarcasm? Sorry if you were kidding ^_^

Heh, the hunger situation in Africa is mainly caused by the USA, ever noticed these overweigthy people in your neighbourhood? Nah, seriously: The USA decides who in the world has food available and who has to starve. By deciding who gets a credit and who not, by not allowing independence from US imports and by applying political pressure they keep on ruin the African continent. USA has their teeth in almost every countries veins. This is also a kind of terrorism.

BBG said:

Well I think you're a troll.

I distinctly remember you saying "I don't care" in response to topics on several occasions. Double standard?

Heh...I don't realy care one way about this. On one had, he is an evil bastard. On the other hand, this capture is probably going to spark more resistance/attacks.

AndrewB said:

I distinctly remember you saying "I don't care" in response to topics on several occasions. Double standard?

I never said "Don't post if you don't care", I said you're a troll.

Shit. I thought I saw this one first. I s'pose Fodders got cheated too. :) Heh...either way, it's about time.

[01:24pm] <Isle> he looks like santa
[01:25pm] <arioch> WE LOCKED UP SANTA????
[01:25pm] <Isle> heh
[01:25pm] <arioch> BUSH EVIL EVIL MAN NOW WE HAVE NO TOYS
[01:25pm] <Cyb> rofl
[01:25pm] <Cyb> so that's where santa was the other 355 days of the year
[01:25pm] <Cyb> I'd have never suspected
[01:26pm] <arioch> he dyes his beard white for the 25th
[01:26pm] <arioch> and that's where iraq's oil money is going
[01:26pm] <arioch> toys for the world
[01:27pm] <Jon_R> he was just misunderstood all along

AndrewB said:

I think he has a right to post even if he doesn't care.

Of course he has a right to, I'm just pointing out that doing so is totally unnecessary and worthless. In the time he spent writing his post, he could be reading or replying to a thread about a subject he does care about, or whatever.

Since the only people reading all the replies in this thread (and thus the only perople who will see his post) clearly do care - why would someone who doesn't care bother reading all those posts? - then his post is utterly pointless, because people who do care most likely don't care that he doesn't care, and them caring won't be affected by him not caring. Or something.

Wow, they confirmed it was the real Saddam within 12 hours with a DNA test! That's unbelievable! Especiallly since such a thing is impossible to do within such a short period of time. Even if they had the specific primers needed to amplify the DNA it would still be a matter of days...

Than again it doesn't really matter whether it is the real Saddam or not. US lies are stronger than thruth.

Too bad they didn't find any WMD or ties with Bin Laden, you know; stuff they're supposed to be find to justify the death of 15,000 Iraqis...

m0l0t0v said:

Wow, they confirmed it was the real Saddam within 12 hours with a DNA test! That's unbelievable! Especiallly since such a thing is impossible to do within such a short period of time. Even if they had the specific primers needed to amplify the DNA it would still be a matter of days...

Uh, the Defense Dept. made the press release well after they caught Saddam. And from reading the news reports, I understand that they will be doing a DNA test, but haven't yet. Even if I misread the article, they caught Saddam so long ago, he could already be positively identified by a DNA test.

BBG said:

I never said "Don't post if you don't care", I said you're a troll.

Then what was the reason for that irrelevant and personal attack?

For one, it doesn't look anything like him. Second, could this have come at a more convenient time for Bush? Just in time for everybody to still have time to vote for Bush, but late enough that Bush doesn't risk any more embarassing mistakes between now and the election.

Uh, there's still almost a year left, bucko.

Grimm said:

Uh, there's still almost a year left, bucko.

I'd still consider that pretty good timing. The fact that the occupation appeared to serve no purpose expedited the need for this capture, for the sake of public opinion of course.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

There is a small resemblence, but everyone knows what it actually is...

Tv from Sonic! :D With the Sparklies in it to make you have degreelessness mode on. :D

On a different note and page of the music lession; I wonder what this will do for all the woes, given its him.

Go team hot-stuff! :D

interesting. Will we see justice or vengence?

This will be nothing but a media show-trial, regardless of his actual crimes. Saddam is not going to be tired for killing Iraqis. Saddam is going to be tried on the basis of "This is what happens when you fuck with the USA".

Makes me feel slightly ill. The fact that he was bounty hunted rather than arrested...

This is going to boost Bush's ratings and drastically improve his chances of getting reelected next year. :/

Yay doomworld, I'm tired of your political views! Bush will win again, and our country will prosper for another 4 years! And by the way, to everyone who has a problem with people dying in Iraq, here's the solution you dumbfucks, don't join the military.

any country in power is gonna abuse it. right now happens to be the US. hey u british, you guys abused power too.

it is just the nature of the human race. keep power anyway possible, even if violent and evil

Ralphis said:

Yay doomworld, I'm tired of your political views! Bush will win again, and our country will prosper for another 4 years! And by the way, to everyone who has a problem with people dying in Iraq, here's the solution you dumbfucks, don't join the military.

Sooner or later there will be the draft. When that happens im going to Japan or something.

BlackFish said:
Sooner or later there will be the draft. When that happens im going to Japan or something.

I'm coming with you.

if they ever NEED the draft again, I'm sure it'll be something drastic and something that basically needs you to fight. I wouldn't be surprised if it's during a world war or something very global at least. You might as well stay here and fight with the US where we're superior military wise (assuming things stay the way they are for a while)

grimm: Basically, issuing a Dead or Alive bounty on someone's head is saying, "Law and order doesn't work. Please, feel free to take the law (and justice) into your own hands because our system, which we are imposing on you by the way, doesn't work."

In a country which desperately needs stability it proves the "new" foreign overlords to be hypocrites from the word go. And you wonder why the Iraqis don't trust us.

This is such bullshit. The alliance can fuck off; they disgust me to the core.

Melfice said:

I'm coming with you.

Hehe, Irish citizenship extends for two generations, and since my grandfather was born in Dublin I'm eligible for dual citizenship.

Ralphis said:

if they ever NEED the draft again, I'm sure it'll be something drastic and something that basically needs you to fight. I wouldn't be surprised if it's during a world war or something very global at least. You might as well stay here and fight with the US where we're superior military wise (assuming things stay the way they are for a while)

I have a feeling that any more world wars will be mainly tactical and won't require much ground-to-groun fighting. And even if they did, it's still stupid for me to fight because all I'm doing is killing people like me who I have nothing against. I can't do that.

Be a man and fight. Ain't gettin' to Valhalla by running off to Japan with your tail between your legs, after all.