Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skunkboy Kyle

More People Need To Play CTF!

More people need to play ST altogether, but if we had more people playing CTF it would be a lot more fun! The most I've played with so far has been three counting myself and it's no fun when one guy is by himself!

Yeah the clan scene needs to get more organized. Then maybe there will be more ctf, team games and clan tourney's.

Carnevil said:

When I get the new Skulltag site up and running, there will be more dedication to the whole clans/CTF area.

New site?! When when when?! Does this mean more servers?

Skunkboy Kyle said:

when I first started playing there were so many people playing!

Same here, I started back in August. Every time I brought up IDE there was always tons of people playing. I wonder where they all went?:(

johnnyrules182 said:

Same here, I started back in August. Every time I brought up IDE there was always tons of people playing. I wonder where they all went?:(

I still see quite a bit of people playing. Plus, you can always connect to a server, and minimize the window. You'll hear if people come on the server.

Carnevil said:

I still see quite a bit of people playing. Plus, you can always connect to a server, and minimize the window. You'll hear if people come on the server.

Yeah, usually you look on IDE and the servers are totally deserted. But if you join, within 10 seconds the servers about totally filled.
I guess everyone else is doing the same thing I do; sitting and waiting for someone else to join.