Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

My first map - wstpro

Can the invulnerabilty sphere, berzerk packs, and uh, the doors.

The design is *decent*... if you want to support 3-4 player free-for-alls you'll want a larger map.

Personally, I don't like nukage deathpits in DM play.

Also, expand those narrow corridors a bit.

And, uh, sorry, but your map looks like ass. Your choice of textures is somewhat inconsistent and lighting/detail is practically non-existant. I'd spice up some of the areas visually. I know, I know, blah blah gameplay over graphics, but even in DM it's more fun to play if the map looks good.

Hey holy shit I just realized that Pickle Hammer avatar is actually a guy with a hammer smashing pickles. I always thought it looked like a worm or something and I was too retarded to realize that worms have nothing to do with either pickles or hammers.

download v2 from the same location, its the same thing but prettier and with those silly doors gone. i kept the hallways narrow tho

HOM in one of the hallways leading out of the RROCK pit. Looks like an unclosed sector.

Brighten it up a bit, I can barely see where to go from the start location.

EDIT earthquake, that's freewebs trying to confuse you. Right click, save as

Shit, I didn't see that HOM. Sorry.

BTW, the lighting looks perfect in DOOM Legacy, but I guess it's too dark now?

I assume you mean legacy GL, opengl mode tends to look brighter than software, as i discovered when i converted bughunt to EDGE and all the ants nest maps where really bright ^-^, oh well, the garden path level crashes GL ports now so it doesnt matter

http://www.freewebs.com/counterlife/wstpro.zip just in case you have forgotten
I made it brighter so it's easier to see where you are going in software mode and made it possible to get the blue armor. (PS i think i fixed that HOM by merging all the windy corridor sectors together, I couldn't find one when I had a look around)