Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vile

Japan National Yo-Yo Contest

Vile said:

... and better than trying it myself and getting the damn thing knotted to hell in a few seconds.

Hahah I did that with mine too, and my Slinkies! Poor poor slinkies, were so cool... :D

Editation: For some oddo reason the link takes me to a site called http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/ Which appears to be the main site. I guess the video is down or something rather, do you know how to help this cheerio out of the bowl? Thanks. :D

Save-as fixes that problem. :)

Strange that is does that though, but perhaps it is traffic... scratch that, just tech weirdness that I don't understand.

Impressive, although it's basically the same thing for ten minutes. Probably wasn't worth watching the whole thing.

And who's the idiot who did the sound on that video clip?

Vile said:

Save-as fixes that problem. :)

Strange that is does that though, but perhaps it is traffic... scratch that, just tech weirdness that I don't understand.

Ah, there we go, thanks. :D Sometimes I skip a rock too far. :D

Omg ninja skillz, but seriously, half of them were so complicated they might as well have been just been doing whatever. Just as long as they acted as if it was meant to happen like that most peoples jaws would still probably drop.

Also I don't think I've ever seen so many chiggas condensed into 10 minutes before, should get a reward just for that.