Scabbed Angel

Your vote counts!

Who will you vote for?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for?

• Candidate A
    • Candidate B
    • Candidate C

Here is a hypothtical question, and I'm intersted in all of your answers. This is election '30, and here's your chance to vote.

Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A - Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C - He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.
Which of these candidates would be your choice?

EDIT: Poll should read
Canidate A
Canidate B
Canidate C

Until the mods can change this, please use this when voting. Thanks!

Most of those qualities are completely irrelevant. Is this supposed to demonstrate how little U.S. elections focus on the actual politics?

Fredrik said:

Most of those qualities are completely irrelevant. Is this supposed to demonstrate how little U.S. elections focus on the actual politics?

I suppose so, but it sorta defeats itself by not offering any political information to begin with.

Yes, this might be old, but I think its interesting and wanted to share.

No, has nothing to do with US voting priorities. It has to do with perception vs. reality.

Thanks Mods for fixing the poll, and Arioch for not elaborating before enough people have had a chance to vote. Thanks! Check back in a while and I will post the answer to this riddle. Keep voting though.

SlowMotionHobo said:

This is an old joke.

Where's the joke? And more importantly, where's teh funney?

Job said:

Where's the joke? And more importantly, where's teh funney?

It's funny to me because i've heard it before.

Way to ruin it.

It's Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill I think, I forget which is which though.

Tyockell said:

This is to fucking hard and that question was to long cant I just vote for all 3?.

Nope, but you can always stay home on election day...

footman said:

Candadite C is Adolf Hitler. I forget who A and B are.

Yeah, good job, dumbass.

Arioch said:

Way to ruin it.

It's Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill I think, I forget which is which though.

Yeah, that's who the other two are. Well this lasted about as long as I thought it would here on Doomworld. Thanks for those who knew but didn't say. I voted for Hitler. Without putting too much thought into it, I found that most did. Interesting how perception can be manipulated, I think.

Its funny how everyone here could not trust something that sounded too good to be true. I guess its Churchill '03.

I voted Candidate B, because he sounds kinda like me. Interestingly enough, Winston Churchill is possibly my favorite of the three, though I'm not really fond of any of them.