- Double Bladed Chainsaw (Doom 64 Saw)
Slot 2
- Pistol
- Dual Pistols
- Revolver
Slot 3
- Shotgun
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Quadbarrel Shotgun (Watch Phantasm 2 ^_^)
Slot 4
- Space Marine Issue Rifle (Like the ones the zombies and Doom Guy hold)
- Chaingun
- Minigun
Slot 5
- Rocket Launcher
- Grenade Launcher
- Heat Seeking Wood
Slot 6
- Plasma Rifle
- Mancubus Arm Flamethrower
- Railgun
Slot 7
- BFG9000
- BFG10k
- The Unmaker

Some of the new items on here can be found at Scuba Steves. Although they're kinda out of place (he likes the whole Goldeneye thing) we could still use the ideas. (Plus I'd recreate his Mancubus arm, it looks nothing like the real thing.)
And... Heat Seeking Wood = teh bestest evar!

Waaaaay too many weapons. 3 for each slot? That's a helluva lotta work. Do you know the amount of time Carney already puts into Skulltag? Besides, he says ST has enough weapons. :(

johnnyrules182 said:

It's not whining, it's constructive criticism, bitch. :P

"ST needs an AR" over and over again is not constructive criticism :P

OK FINE! I now hate assault rifles, and I hope they are never in Skulltag. Way to flatten my dreams, guys. :P

johnnyrules182 said:

OK FINE! I now hate assault rifles, and I hope they are never in Skulltag. Way to flatten my dreams, guys. :P

I'm glad we've come to an agreement :)

Thanks to Randy's latest efforts on ZDoom, Skulltag now partially supports Strife, so the code for your beloved Assault Rifle is already there.

All you need to do now is make a wad containg the neccessary graphics from strife.wad (RIFLxx IIRC) and a level with a script that places at least one of them somewhere. Then release it for people to play!

Or just wait for Surge 3, which in addition to the regular Doom and Skulltag arsenal, will have a bunch of new melee weapons, revolver, rifle, machine gun, two types of flamethrowers, mine launcher, homing rockets, dual plasma gun, at least two laser guns, a lightning gun, a freezethrower, and more!

Don't worry about slots, as I'm obviously not going to plonk all the weapons on one level. At most you'll have three in a slot at any one time.

johnnyrules182 said:

Are you craZZZZZZZY?!?! Assault rifles rock!

Are you, a bitch or something? You are anyways good in SKULLTAG, but stupid on the other side. Jesus.

NiGHTMARE said:

Thanks to Randy's latest efforts on ZDoom, Skulltag now partially supports Strife, so the code for your beloved Assault Rifle is already there.

All you need to do now is make a wad containg the neccessary graphics from strife.wad (RIFLxx IIRC) and a level with a script that places at least one of them somewhere. Then release it for people to play!

Or just wait for Surge 3, which in addition to the regular Doom and Skulltag arsenal, will have a bunch of new melee weapons, revolver, rifle, machine gun, two types of flamethrowers, mine launcher, homing rockets, dual plasma gun, at least two laser guns, a lightning gun, a freezethrower, and more!

Don't worry about slots, as I'm obviously not going to plonk all the weapons on one level. At most you'll have three in a slot at any one time.

Awesome :) Good stuff Nick :) I'm hella looking forward to that!

Carnevil said:

I have it implemented, I just need sprites for the wood

*trembles with excitement* Is the heat seeking wood like, a serious weapon that's actually going to be in ST?

Carnevil said:

I have it implemented, I just need sprites for the wood

OMG yay hooray!

johnnyrules182 said:

Waaaaay too many weapons. 3 for each slot? That's a helluva lotta work. Do you know the amount of time Carney already puts into Skulltag? Besides, he says ST has enough weapons. :(

He said they were suggestions asshole.

Scythe_Doomer said:

He said they were suggestions asshole.

Did I say they weren't? I was simply commenting on what he said. It's just my opinion dickhead. Jesus...