Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lengis

Halo effects with Doom64 TC?

How do I get halos and lens flare, and all the other cool JDoom effects working with Doom64?

It's a great TC btw, but I'm still not sure if it looks better than the original. I got Doom64 on emulator and I'm kinda playing both to see which is better.

the only "things" effected by the halo effects are the tech lamps. as for everything else, I removed them.

Seems to me it could have something to do with your video card. are you running it in direct x, or opengl mode?

???

You are the guy who made the Doom 64 TC?

Yea, actually the lamp lens flare does work, but it would have been kewl to see it on all light sources :)

Just curious, are the textures on the monsters and the enviroments all taken from Doom 64 on the N64?

Which looks better the N64 Doom 64 or the Doom 64 TC?

well, PC version of course. Although the TC could of been made better.....

some textures have been re-created, but 95% of it has been extracted, and all sprites as well.

the levels were made/re-created from scratch.

One more thing, some of the cards are missing. You can't beat the first level, the blue card isn't there @_@

Lengis said:

One more thing, some of the cards are missing. You can't beat the first level, the blue card isn't there @_@

Uh, I didn't have a problem finding it. Did you look hard enough for it?

Lengis said:

I think so. It defintely wasn't in the same place as the N64 version.

on easy, the blue key is by the switch past the elevator. in medium/hard, you have to hit the switch then turn around and find the hidden door which holds the blue key.