Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vegeta

Zombies sprites?

Is there a good zombie sprite for DOOM? Something like the one of GBD2. The sprites from Zombies TC don't fit with DOOM monsters.

You're talking about the Zombies TC with digitized characters, right? There's another one with modified Doom graphics (a combined Trooper/Imp, recoloured, much edited and with bits missing if I recall), which obviously would fit much better.

I believe the GBD2 zombie was originally made for this TC, but it got cancelled. What was done was uploaded, but I'm afraid I have no idea where you can get it from. I'm sure someone else can provide a URL though :)

Thanks Scuba.

Yes, that Imp-trooper zombie sprite is what I'm looking for. Does someone know a link?

Um... it's in that link I posted above. THere isn't an extracted version so you'll have to do it yourself unfortunately.

The sprites are kindof spread out across the wad. Most replace the imp (TROO), but there are some under the baron (BOSSC) and I think that's most of them. The Zombie in GBD2 was dehacked so that when he was shot and died, his arm would fall off and he would keep coming after you without an arm (ala Zombie Doom, heh)... so whether you want to or not, there's 2 sets of sprites basically... the zombie with 2 arms and a bloodier zombie with only 1 arm.

Man, Ghostbusters was a great idea for a TC. I could make ANY monster and it was fully justified being in there.

Thanks for the instructions Scuba, but I already played your mod, and extracted the zombie's sprites (both sets). What I'm looking for is another zombie monsters, with similar quality. I don't remember where, but I saw a monster with the torso of a colored imp, with trooper legs.

Anyway, GBD2 is a nice mod, too bad that it's unfinished.

Zombie Doom. Not the Zombies TC... but Zombie DooM by Al Wickham. It was on Doomworld for a while, but now I think you'll have to track it down.

Ok.. so.. Does someone know where can I download that Zombie DOOM? I can't find it anyware.
Anyone know the name of the file? Or anyone downloaded it and has the time to send me a copy? (alexisaiello@hotmail.com)

I'm making a mod that one of the levels is in a morgue, I currently have the GBD2 zombies sprites, but more classes would be cool.

Heh, now I remember that post.
Damn, but the links are inactive.

Well, at least I know that the file is zombeta.zip, and the password to open it is wyzig. I'm getting close :-)