Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello. I seem to be posting a lot today >_>
I am in the process of making a TC. For those of you who do not know what that is, TC stands for Total Conversion, meaning that it has new weapons, new sounds, new music, new levels, and new enemies. My TC is named "Zeo - The Shadow Experiment" and contains new enemies, new weapons, new sounds, and some new music. I have not *yet* gotten to the level editing. I would like to see if people like it so far.

The WinRar Compressed Version is available here(7 MegaBytes):
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/pokemon2/megazeroexe/zeo.rar
The WinZip Compressed Version is available here(9 MegaBytes):
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/pokemon2/megazeroexe/zeo.zip

phew thanks for explaining what a TC is, I would never have figured it out on my own.

next I shall wait for the newproject tag... I have forseen it

People, before you starting trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

haha I like it

NiGHTMARE, before you start trying to act mega-cool-and-whatnot by using the newproject tag, make sure you check that the person doesn't have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of uses of the newproject tag that only succeeded in making the person using it look like a complete moron, because they did have something to show.

this is starting to get obscene :P

--------
Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption.
The site will be available again in a few hours
---------

every forum starts with a subject in the beginning. then ends up being a totally differant subject by end. it was about a tc. now it is about a tag

yeah, i can't download it due to the server it's on. it sounds nice, though. mind giving a description of what it's about and all?

I downloaded it. Man, you must fix the graphics that you insert to make them fit in the DOOM palette (if you don't know how, just make them black and white and you'll have no problems). Also, merge DOOM like sprites with Ms Paint drawed ones is a bad idea.
Also, around the 75% (or more) of the sprites are from the original DOOM2.wad, you must remove them. I'll give you instructions if you don't know how to insert the s_start and s_end in the proper place.

For a moment I though that this was a serius mod.

May be you'd like to join Shadow Runner's project.

ummm... What do you mean, fit in the doom pallette? I have tested this wad on DC using Legacy and ST, I'm not sure how it will look on any other ports. Second, I did not merge any Doom Sprites with MS Paint (just, by the way, i used Paint Shop Pro >_>) and, I can assure you, the only sprites I did not change were the CacoDemon, Pain-E, , Spider Thing, Hell Knight, Revenant, Mancubas, SS Solider, and holy crap, your'e right >_>. I didn't realize i had so many thing sto do, but the angles are more on the monsters than usual and they are giving me a headache! >< Anyway, i (hope) i never said this was a completed Mod, this is FAR from it. It was a beta version, just to see how people liked it ¬_¬. (btw,I am part of ShadowRunner's Mod >_>):

AIM: MegaZeriexe

YIM: dotrockmanzero2

E-Mail: dotrockmanzero2@yahoo.com

I forgot to describe it >_>

The following are the current replacements for Zeo - The Shadow Experiment:

ChainGun - Changed to a Machine Gun with new sounds and graphics

Chainsaw - Changed to a bat with new sounds and graphics

Pistol - Changed to a military pistol with new sounds and graphics

Punch - Changed to "DBZ" style punch with new graphics

Missle - Changed to a Shadow Missle with new graphics

Shotgun - New Graphics and sounds

Double Shotgun - New Graphics

Plasma Rifle - New Graphics

BFG 9000 - New Graphics

Red Demon - Changed to The Evil Purple Dinosaur, Barney with new sounds and graphics

Imp - Changed to a Marine with new graphics and sounds

Solider - Changed to Pikachu, with new graphics and sounds

Sergeant - Changed to "Agent Smith" from the Matrix or "Neo", take your pick, with new graphics.

Chaingun Dude - Changed to a Chaingun toting Marine Freak thing >_> with new graphics

Flying Skull - Changed to a Helicopter with new sounds and graphics

Radio Sound - Changed to the "Llama!" sound from Skull Tag

Player Death Yell - Changed to "Oh, no! You kill Meepy!" from Skull Tag

Player Death Moan - changed to "Noooooo!!! Meepy Go Boom Boom!" From Skull Tag

Levels 1 - 3 have new music, as do the Title Screen and between-level screen.

New Title Screen with a picture of Hustler One on it.

New between-level screen with a picture of my very own character, Shadow Zero.

More changes to come in the future. ( but, we will end up talking about tags instead, won't we? ☼_☼ I AM A MORON I AM A MORON )

I just noticed that when i typed in "X D" on the previous post, it came out as I AM A MORON I AM A MORON. While this is in fact true, I was wondering why this happens. >_>

Hustler One said:

I just noticed that when i typed in "X D" on the previous post, it came out as I AM A MORON I AM A MORON. While this is in fact true, I was wondering why this happens. >_>

Certain words and phrases on this forum have been blocked like that. Try typing timeline.

Grazza said:

timeline was unmoronized at the same time that I AM A MORON I AM A MORON was moronized.

Oh, weird. X-D
But timeline were classic. :P