Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFish

New Map! BF-01

Recommended Posts

I just released a new map for Skulltag. It's a singleplayer map that features skulltag elements and whatnot.

Screenie: URL

File: URL

InGame Demo: URL

I put the file in /incoming so it'd be available by ns160.

Share this post


Link to post
Mancubus II said:

I think a better screenshot may be in order.

I think a better level may be in order.

- Stealth monsters? STEALTH MONSTERS?!?!?
- I can't see shit
- I don't die if I fall into the pit surrounding the blue key
- The switch inside the blue key room doesn't work
- Does the lift up to the bay area need to take so damn long?

Share this post


Link to post
Carnevil said:

I think a better level may be in order.

- Stealth monsters? STEALTH MONSTERS?!?!?
- I can't see shit
- I don't die if I fall into the pit surrounding the blue key
- The switch inside the blue key room doesn't work
- Does the lift up to the bay area need to take so damn long?


-Heh. Got bored.
-Your monitor fails it.
-Hey, Im new at mapping. Gimme a break.
-Yes it does.
-There's a second lift if you noticed.

Oh yeah, check out the demo.

One more thing. I sent you a beta of the map a while ago. That is not the same map as the one in this thread.

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Oh my god! It's Mock 3: The Speed Of Skulltag!


I bet you havent even played the map. He "reviewed" a beta I sent him a while ago when the blue switch didnt work before.

Share this post


Link to post
BlackFish said:

I bet you havent even played the map. He "reviewed" a beta I sent him a while ago when the blue switch didnt work before.

My comments were regarding the version of the map in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Carnevil said:

My comments were regarding the version of the map in this thread.


Well. The swiches do work. And there is a second lift. The demo proves it. You just seem to be one of the only guys that gave it an awkward review.

(enough of this noob crap. I should be going to school.)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×