Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

doom.wrong.button.com - weekly update!

The toons, of course are up. They're also on the Doom Depot as well. Also added midis from Hexen, Descent 2, and Descent 1. Quake 2 sounds up. Um... there may be more, it's been a long week. Peruse the ftp (and the webpage!) at your leisure.

The webpage is almost complete.Then all that there's left is to put it up somewhere. (hint hint)

Doom Depot webpage update: all of the links are working, doom miscellaneous is now called "Doom Diversity" (thanks Zeratul 982!), and the cartoons are on the weekly toons page. Not to mention all of the pictures look great now. no more jpeg compression (yay!).

As always, enjoy.

YOUR FTP IS BROKEN!!! I tried to log on and it said HOST NOT FOUND!!!! FIX!!!! I WANT MY WEEKLY T00NS DAMMIT!! !! AAAAGH!!!! /me dies

mac (& everyone else who can't get on): i think my friend's server crashed (he owns wrong.button.com) He's on vacation, and should be back any day now, if he's not back yet. i'll try to get it fixed today (it's 7am, to early to call him on a saturday). for now, the links have been updated with the numbered ip. sorry about the convenience. it was working last nite before i went to bed...

quick update: i zipped the toons. real player and media player kept trying to open the files directly. anyways, off to work for 10 hours. talk to you all then. enjoy the site!