Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Perforator

Looking for populated skull tag servers!

I just got the new version of skull tag but I can never find anyone online...does anyone have any i.p's for server's that are usually populated. Thanks.

Here's how it works. Go onto a server and wait. Eventualy someone will join. Hell if you're going to be on any time today I'll probably join. I play Skulltag almost religously.

It's not only Skulltag servers, but servers for other games as well. A lot of ZDaemon and csDoom servers also do not appear on the list. I'm not sure why.

Have you guys told Gherkin about this problem? I seem to have no problems finding loads of skulltag servers on DC tho I haven't checked to see if it's missing any.

DC's showing all the skulltag servers available right now as compared with IDE. On the other hand why can't I see the L@P servers with the ingame browser? Are they running older engines?

Rellik said:

On the other hand why can't I see the L@P servers with the ingame browser? Are they running older engines?

Yep. L@P still is using 95g.

Carnevil said:

Yep. L@P still is using 95g.

They have problem with last skulltag version:

>>The newest ST version doesn't run stable on the machine.
>>_________________
>>-=[L@P] S3rv3R admin=-

may be you can help them to resolve this problem? L@P servers are very important for european players..