Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amaster

Crestfallen 1:01

Like the subject line suggests, this is a demo of crestfal.wad done in 1:01 on skill 4. It's recorded in prboom 2.2.2 with complevel 1 so it should be 1.9 compatible. It's on my web space for now until the file upload problem is fixed.

Click for great justice

Nice demo!

Funny thing is, I actually had that same wad typed in my command line, trying a UV Max, when I stopped to check the Demo Forum and saw your speed demo.

Heh, cool, this wad reminds me of those nights spent on #doom2 a few years ago. Back then, I recorded a speedrun of this map and Adam Hegyi improved it and since I managed to find both demos on my HDD, I'm attaching them now.

Err, I've seen this attaching problem here recently. I'll try to attach them and in case I fail I'll mail them to Opulent.

...yes I was unable to attach the zip. OK, no problem, going to plan B :)

Rich said:

Nice demo!

Funny thing is, I actually had that same wad typed in my command line, trying a UV Max, when I stopped to check the Demo Forum and saw your speed demo.

Ooh, I'd love to see a max run of this.

Okay, I did a UV Max run but have no way to upload. It's certainly nothing special as I don't even know the map and have no route worked out.

Meantime I'll try to improve on it.