Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Skippy

this sucks real bad

I have a serious problem, im trying to help my mom get her computer fixed, well, formatted, that didnt work, got a new HD, that didnt work. The computer freezes half the time on start-up. Windoze gets errors like no tomorrow. the damn thing has almost been rebuilt.

items not replaced:
case
floppy drive
cpu
power supply
case
wires and all that shit

oh yeah,how does this post pertain to doom, my mom wants to DM against me even though shes not to good=)

thought i would get this out and let you people have more stuff to goof off with, heh!

Are you sure the cooling unit is on the CPU all the way? We got the same thing at work numerous times - blue screens, windows crashing, the thing not booting to DOS, sometimes not booting at all. The cooling unit was just a tad off.

Barring that, beat the crap out of it.

hehehe, cant, unless i want something to bash
video card= shorted out
HD= lots of physical damage to the sectors
mother board= wont work
sound card= doesnt sound right
must get the post count up and win the game, something like that

speaking of pc bashings, heres how I made pc art come alive:

i was building an old system for my little brother last christmas using old pc parts that my school was throwing away (even though half of them still worked) I spent 2 stright days working through faulty hardware and blue screen errors. On the third night, it bluescreened me for the last time. I took it outside with a steel mallet and began to "jackson pollick" it with the mallot. I glued the remnents to a piece of plexyglass, painted on it and it spent the next month in the hecture museam in an AP art show. Funny how technology works sometimes...

dammit, i'm formatting mine this week...what a great confidence boost after 6 hours of backing up :\