Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Ever seen a ghost?

Seen a ghost? Sorry Bloddshedder, I was asking about ghosts not devils ; P. I don't particualally believe in UFOs or aliens, but I do believe in ghosts. Has anyone ever seen one or thought they did?

A ghost/spirit typically would be considered the departed soul of the dead. Anyways I was being sarcastic... I didn't understand why you PHed my thread.

Remember everyone, we're only interested in ghosts. So if Satan himself has appeared before you, we don't want to hear about it! :P

I never have seen one. I dont believe they exist. There have been a few times though when I almost did, due to strange happenings. For example, the acoustics in my room are funky. If I lay in bed just right, and a car passes by outside, it sounds as if there's someone wispering above me. That's freaked me out a few times.

I PHed it, partly because you hadn't given it any meaningful title, a trend that is worth discouraging. I've amended it this time.

Grazza said:

I PHed it, partly because you hadn't given it any meaningful title, a trend that is worth discouraging. I've amended it this time.

Oh, sorry : (

Scuba Steve said:

Of course I haven't seen one. They don't exist.

How do you know if you've never seen one?

this is a rip off of my "ever seen a UFO" thread. it is a trick! dont post here. they dont want you see the UFO! post in the UFO thread, it is the only way to get the truth.

how about this
ever seen a ghost flying in a UFO?

i have, but i dont rember how much i had to drink that night. if it was like the ghost in the UFO, it was alot

I see two options

1) merge the two threads into a super thread; change the title to 'anyone ever watch x-files?'

2) post hell.

*Ahem* These alligations of "Ripping off Sephiroth's Thread" are completely unfounded. If you will please be so kind as to deter your attention away from the men in finely tailored black suites wearing sun glasses, drving black goverment issued sedans moving towards poor, unsuspecting Sephiroth, we can all get back to the subject at hand. Thank you.

Apparently my house is haunted by a little boy. Various members of my family have seen him, though I havem't. He's also visible in a old picture of my house, sitting on the front porch, but none of the old folks of the historical society know who he is.

i distinclty remember seeing a ball of light at the top of the stairs dissapear out of the window when i was about 6. it wasnt small either, about a meter across. and i know it wasn't my imagination because i remember everything ever. well, apart from the 90s, because i was stoned.

I live with ghosts. And one of them is a prankster. He keeps moving stuff, and tripping people. But it's ok. We get used to it.

I havent personaly seen ghosts but my mother and most of my family and many friends of mine have countless times, I saw something that disturbed me much more in the basment of a old church about 10 mins walk from my house when I was around 14 years old. I was there with my friend jeff and we were there because his sister had girlguides or somethin and we had to stay around and keep and eye on here. Anyway me and jeff had a small bouncy ball that we were playin around with and it got away from us and went down in the basement floor because the door was left open.
When we got down there it wasent overly dark except down at the very end of the hall, we hear a weezing sound and saw a dog sized figure hunched down and in the shadows and it had an eye shine which was a red in color. It'd scared the shit out of us and its giving me the chills just thinking about it now. I know it wasent a cat or dog or any other type of local wildlife it was an odd shape it had a fuzzy prickly look to it but gangly limbs anyway I dont know what it is we saw and my parents still dont believe me to this day but I sware to god thats what I saw and I'v never set foot in that church since.

Yes. I have. I strongly believe in them as I do UFO's and Aliens. I seem to sleepwalk sometimes and I walk upstairs and I find myself staring out the window and a little boy is standing there. if he's inside he is usually found petting my cat. I have also heard sounds. and saw my old pet (died of a sickness) prancing around my yard.

How come all the people who claim they've seen UFOs claim they've seen ghosts too? Heh.

Pretty cool thread... Have to share my accounts too you know. Get this about two - three years ago, me and my older brother decided to take the bikes out for a spin... Was probably about 10:30 or 11:00 pm.

We live here in Denver so we have plenty of areas to go cruzing around in, but we always took the back ways or should I say, not too traveled paths. The particular path we were riding on was one that had a small ditch on your left side, and what was soon to be a housing complex on the right side. It was still in the construction stage so only the foundations were up at that time. This certain path was one we'd been on several different occasions so we knew it like the back of our hands. Was a pretty quite place that'd you go to get away from the days stresses, well, this time we got the shit scared outta us.

About halfways down the path we were pulled over by and Policeman, that was looking in the shrubbery along side. When he pulled us over he asked us if we'd heard or seen anything outta the oridinary... We said no, aside from the fact that there was a cop patrolling a damn field. He told us that something was causing some problems for the people that had moved into the houses that were up and running... Didn't really go into detail, but said that there were reports of someone or something waking the house occupiers up in the middle of the night (what sounded like scratching on the windows, or the sound of something soggy being smashed against the side of the homes). We thought, okay, must be somekind of animal, a coon or skunk... Very, very common in this area. And the soggy sound could have been the sound of the critter coming out of the ditch.

So, we continue on and about 25 - 30 minutes later, I noticed something glistening on the side of the path (the right side none the less)... It looked like a plastic garbage bag... Black in color but it had a shine from the moon. I also noticed what looked like somekind of a liquid on it. As we got closer to this thing, the temperature in the air dropped drastically... I mean sure, when your riding on a path next to a ditch your gonna get a chill, but this was mid summer and we could see our breath... At about that time we started really freaking out, both of us picked up the pace, and were tempted to turn back but the ride back was a whole helluva lot longer then the ride through...

Now heres the weird thing, when we got about 15 feet away from this "Garbage bag" the damn thing floated up into the air and hover there for a minute... Instead of looking very plastic"y" it took on the shape of almost a water based form that was shrouded in a whitish colored fog, a very, thick fog. One that was perfectly fitted to its body... Before our eyes, this creature or whatever it was, floated across the path infront of us and vanished into the dense foilage that was on the otherside... I swear I've never been more freaked out in my life... Me and my brother blazed home faster then you'd ever thought possible... Almost like we were being pushed from behind by some unknown force... My guess would be GOD.

Heres the crazy part though, about 3 months after all this happened I found an old book at our local book store... This book was entitled "Short and Shivery", it was a complitation of all kinds of old stories and legends... One of them that caught my eye was one that went by the title of "Boneless"... In this story an unknown life force terrorized a small New England Town and, actually killing some of the people that it had come incontact with... The creature was very, very strange in appearance... A glistening black color that had a whitish colored fog around it... While other accounts say it looks more like a mass of wet sheeps wool, or wet fur of another animal.... All accounts share a couple of resemblances though, the thing is always wet in appearance and hovers above the surface when it moves.

To this day we've never laid foot on that path again (at night anyways). And probably never will... Sorry for taking up so much time, but this was just to weird to not tell you all...

Laters

I've never seen a ghost, but they have been reported far too many times and all over the world to be marked down as "hooey" or "bullshit".

ragnew said:

Ghost story

Let's see some paragraphs please - edit button.

I've seen people dressed like ghosts...

dsm said:

Let's see some paragraphs please - edit button.

I've seen people dressed like ghosts...

There you go DSM, is that better?... :) - I wasn't thinking about the whole paragraph notion while writing that. But its all corrected now.

Yeah, I've seen people dressed like Ghosts too. They just aren't as convincing.

the_Danarchist said:

How come all the people who claim they've seen UFOs claim they've seen ghosts too? Heh.

But not all that have seen ghosts have seen ufos. I have seen things, but I don't think my "6th sense" is as strong as some of yours. I've seen vague shadow figures, but they fade away quickly. I used to see cats though, like in my room and shit. I, however, have never seen something I would consider to be a UFO. Well, actually I did now that I think of it. It looked like a star while a few friends and I were at a lake at night. It was stil in the sky for a while, but then it would hover slowly back and forth, but it might have been a helicopter, although I couldn't say for sure. I don't believe in aliens though.
I do believe in spooks
I do believe in spooks
I do believe in spooks

ragnew said:

There you go DSM, is that better?... :) - I wasn't thinking about the whole paragraph notion while writing that. But its all corrected now.

Yeah, I've seen people dressed like Ghosts too. They just aren't as convincing.

Much better, thanks :-)

Just to be clear: the stuff about me having seen people dressed as ghosts wasn't actually adressed to you particular btw - it's just the closest things to real ghosts I've seen.

I haven't seen a ghost, but I've experienced paranormal anomalies which I couldn't explain scientifically. If anyone is curious as to what they are, feel free to inquire.

DooMBoy said:

I've never seen a ghost, but they have been reported far too many times and all over the world to be marked down as "hooey" or "bullshit".

I've heard of a DooMBoy sighting here and there, but I don't say you're non-existant or that your presence is hooey and bullshit.