Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sat Dec 20 02:28:33 EST 2003 Rejected: bella2.txt because contains copyrighted MP3 music
Sat Dec 20 02:28:33 EST 2003 Rejected: bella2.zip because contains copyrighted MP3 music

lupinx_resurrected said:

i did. but my automatic log in cookies somehow got deleted. i went in to the log in place and i for got my password

Take it from someone who's been there, that wasn't the best option. All you'll get is PO'ed admins.

Ther are a boatload of free rar unzippers for download at zdnet.com in the utilities section. some are free some are timelimited trials.

A good free one is "ExtractNow" Download the exe then double click to install.

Thanks Assmaster and Searcher. I got ahold of one, and was able to get the .rar extracted... Bella 2 kicks some ass.

i think the ending of the megawad is confusing. unlike in massmouth2 you dont get to fight romero in the end. also it says something about massmouth garding a demon called bella in the end. you never actually meet massmouth except for 2 of the secret levels, where he doesn't even do anyhing. although all of these confusions. is still is a great megawad.

overall-great

People,

Hey. First, many thanks to C-Cooper for having posted the mega-wad there; I've been wanting to download it yet been unable to do it from the archives. I thought it was maybe a problem with my connection or something, but now I realise that the mod was never there to be got!

Anyway, I just wanted to ask something here: The RAR file's size is 7.33 MB, which is a lot different from the ZIP one's. In the Chronicles section, where the mega-wad was first advertised, it says it is 8.2 MB, and when you go to the archives you can see the equivalent in KB: 8252 KB. I have the tools here to deal with RAR files, but I don't usually work with this format; ZIP is the one I use more often, as I think most people all over the world do. I've been told, however, that the RAR format is a bit more effective than the ZIP one, and usually you can save more space if you compress your stuff into a RAR file than into a ZIP file.

The question is: Does this difference in size between BELLA2.RAR and BELLA2.ZIP have anything to do with that comment made on the last sentence on the previous paragraph? Any idea? I am assuming that BELLA2.RAR contains exactly the same files that BELLA2.ZIP originally contained, is that correct?

Thanks in advance,

Ariel.

one would assume they are both the same, since they were both generated by the author in a matter of 2 or 3 days.
at any rate, the rar would be the latest anyway. :)
rar has better compression than zip, but has a few different formats too, unfortunately.

Opulent, my dear friend, your are quite right! I compressed it with WinRar to save valuable server space and the two files are identical.

And to those of you who liked the wad: Thank you very much!