Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco

Community Chest, Map 15, UV Max

This is a UV Max demo of Map 15 in the Community Chest wad, time 31:22. It was recorded with Zdoom 2.0.60. There is a text file included in the zip.

Attachments are currently broken, unfortunately. Please upload it your own web space and give a link, or else e-mail it to one of the moderators of this forum (Opulent or myself - my e-mail address appears in all my demo text-files).

Good demo!

Glad to see other's recording Community Chest levels. I've completed approximately 20 of them and have 8 others done sloppily, map 15 was one of the 'others' so no need to do a final run now.

Btw... I'm not too far from NC so we're kind of neighbors.

Thanks a lot Rich. The demo can be greatly improved upon, but the main problem is getting to the eleventh secret as you know. But I see someone doing it in 25 minutes or less when all is said and done.

Almost spoke too soon. lol. I have just submitted a new demo on the map to Grazza. The time on the new one is 26:22, 5 minutes better than the last one.

Marco said:

Thanks a lot Rich. The demo can be greatly improved upon, but the main problem is getting to the eleventh secret as you know. But I see someone doing it in 25 minutes or less when all is said and done.

Almost spoke too soon. lol. I have just submitted a new demo on the map to Grazza. The time on the new one is 26:22, 5 minutes better than the last one.

Another good one! Very enjoyable.

Marco said:

This is a UV Max demo of Map 15 in the Community Chest wad, time 31:22. It was recorded with Zdoom 2.0.60. There is a text file included in the zip.

Is there any page where I can download some CC demos?

sotarn said:

Is there any page where I can download some CC demos?

Well you can try here for the page, this directory for the demos.

You could probably find more by looking at the old threads or using the forum search feature.