Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jello

Hey you crazy kids

So what are all the kids using to play multiplayer doom these days? I have csdoom, but noones on, so I was wondering if there's a new, hip program used to play online. I'd appreciate any help, because I really feel like playing doom online right now, but I can't find anyone. None of my friends play doom either, and it's damn hard to convince them to buy it so I can whup their asses at multiplayer. Well, thanks in advance yo.

Skulltag is what a few people play. I dunno about ZD and you already have CS... if you get ST or ZD then get Internet Doom Explorer for finding levels, because Doom Connector sucks for it. On the other hand if you have anything else Doom Connector is pretty good.

I play skulltag and zdaemon and alot of people are on but, the most people that go on to play are using zdaemon. About 100 of them!

Depends on what you're looking for. If you want oldschool dm play, use ZDaemon. If you want classic looks but new gamestyles and such, use Skulltag. If you want OpenGl use Legacy. You can find the links to the sites, their forums, and loads of other stuff on my DeathMatch News site.

Or just use them all. I use Legacy and Skulltag fairly regularly and am getting into ZDaemon as well. I just go where the competition is. :)

I use ZDaemon, but I can't make a server.... So that's a bummer.... Anyways, I like ZDaemon, the servers and such are reliable and it's very well organized...