Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

seen the trailer, looks okay.
I don't know how they plan on improving the original, but I would assume that's not their goal.
I don't want to be walking around like that.

Heh, I didn't even see the trailer link.

It took 30 minutes to download, but it gets my 'doesnt look shitty like most remakes' award

God I hope it doesnt suck

Awesome. I never saw the original Dawn of the Dead. I've seen Night of the Living Dead a ton of times, and I saw Day of the Dead once, but that's all. I could have sworn I heard George Romero was making his own sequel to the series. Might have been some information mix-up.

well they did do that re-make of night of the living dead in like 1991, its about time they did a re-make of dawn of the dead..or is it?, dawn of the dead is good enough on its own, i love the early-80's style of the shopping mall too (i think the zombies TC levels, with thier primitive design, actually capture this well), this will probably be lame..but we'll see (and it will sureley beat the new mask film!)

I'm judging from the recent 'zombie' flicks (28 Days Later, Resident Evil) that maybe this movie won't suck.

As for the original, it is a classic. It's not too hard to find, and it was totally worth the $7 I bought it for.

I'll take someone's changing of the title thread as an indication that people do care about the movie.

good, I was starting to get lonely

Interesting bit of news. I've seen the original and it wasn't too bad for a zombie flick, not like the campy Return of the Living Dead which can be pretty funny as well as bloody.

I love the trilogy, so hopefully they won't screw this up. I have to say the trailer doesn't really look that bad at all, although I hate the fact that nowadays every character in a Hollywood movie looks like a supermodel.

Vile said:

Interesting bit of news. I've seen the original and it wasn't too bad for a zombie flick, not like the campy Return of the Living Dead which can be pretty funny as well as bloody.

Yeah, I saw the 'return' series when I was younger. They were more a parody than anything :/

Disorder said:

I hate the fact that nowadays every character in a Hollywood movie looks like a supermodel.

Yeah. Or when they make a supermodel try and act, ala Milla Jovovich.

this is great fucking news. i'm also hearing about a supposed 'twilight of the dead' film being made, but i don't know if this is true.

pregnant with worms said:

i'm also hearing about a supposed 'twilight of the dead' film being made, but i don't know if this is true.

*ahem*