Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sir Sapo

Smileys!!!!!

I was wondering, has there ever been a TC that replaced the monsters with...... "evil smiley faces", because I was bored one day and was making new monsters and i made some smiley faces and stuff like that and then made it into a level and its pretty scary to see a huge smiley face come at you out of the dark. Anyway, i was wondering if it would seem if I was copying someones idea or something like that if i released the WAD.

Sir Sapo, before you begin asking for help on your...

I dont think I've seen a mod like that. But Im sure it exists. If it does, I dont think anyone would accuse you of stealing.

Are you kidding?!?!
Back in the olden days I remember sooooooo many "tc's" that had smiley faces replacing cacodemons and one even replacing everything with a damned smiley. Frankly, I don't know how you think smileys are scary, because everytime I see one in a wad they are all pixelated and have like 16 colors.

Copying? No, because it's been done by too many people.
Cloning? Yes, indeed.

Please, spare us.

I was being sarcastic about the scary part, but I dont just make all the monsters just a smiley face, i made an imp into a walking stick figure with a smiley face and a little flaming face floating above his right hand that he through at you, so there is still some variety to it.

As I recall, Vulgar.wad replaced the zombieman with a stickman with a smiley face head, replaced the rocket laucher with a crossbow that fired miniature exploding stickmen with smiley face heads, and put a smiley face head on the imp.