Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrDoomMaster

Club Doom on PC Doom?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if all of the bonus levels on the version of Doom for PSX were available on the PC version of Doom? If not, I'm sure someone has made a wad for PC that is an exact replica of that on the PSX version, maybe?

The level called "Club Doom" on PSX Doom was, regardless of how easy it was, the best level I've seen. It was flashy, had nice music, and was fun to play. If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. The levels called "The Marsh" and "The Mansion" were also favorites of mine!

Lastly, would there be any way to copy the Doom IWAD off of my PSX CD and use it on the PC? The copying part I can handle, but would it be compatible? I doubt it.

Thanks everyone!

DSV4 has a level based on club doom, except because its DSV4 it has doom 64-style enemies, and is much harder (hundreds keep teleporting in constantly), but it looks similar at least. Or i also think the bloke who made it may have made a level directly based on club doom, which will be at the same site

http://dsv.newdoom.com

You can also check out Console Doom at that same website, which has an almost total straight conversion of the level in it.