Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MACVILWHORE

/me = Moderator?

Not to beg or nothing, and I know I don't stand a chance *sticks on cradle of filth* but, what would you think of ME becoming a moderat0r?

Well, if by some chance you turned somewhat normal and got better with your typing skills, maybe it could happen. Until then, maybe.

:p

Well, if by some chance you turned somewhat normal and got better with your typing skills, maybe it could happen. Until then, maybe.

Well, if by some chance you are no longer a retard and you got better with grammar, maybe it could happen to YOU. Until then, no.

Well, if by some chance you are no longer a retard and you got better with grammar, maybe it could happen to YOU. Until then, no.

Oh, stop. You're crushed my feelings. Here, let me go commit suicide, ok? It'll only take a minute.
/me runs off to kill myself

[quoteOh, stop. You're crushed my feelings. Here, let me go commit suicide, ok? It'll only take a minute.
/me runs off to kill myself[/quote]I hope you are kidding. :(

I have stopped my crusade to be a moderator. I realized that being a moderator does not come from asking. It comes from being worthy...or something.

Oh, stop. You're crushed my feelings. Here, let me go commit suicide, ok? It'll only take a minute.
/me runs off to kill myself

YAY!!!
/me rejoices