Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

ZDoom E1M1 testers needed!

Kay... I started a new thread only because I required a appropriate subject name.

There is a map at http://doomos.webpark.pl/index.html/
(Other maps section)

It's for Ult. Doom E1M1 and it requires newer Zdoom versions to run.
Please playtest it and tell me your thoughts.

The final release will have a whole episode, coming with music changed (thinking about Descent, Blood, Heretic, Hexen 2 songs), and some new textures. Sounds interesting?

Dunno, Boris, just try to do right click -> save target as... default left clicking does nothing... :P

Or use IE... My Mozilla has some real problems sucking it down... can't figure out why.

EDIT: my last downoad attempt with Mozilla was a success! Just Right-Click on it, then you have ro remember to save it with *.rar extension.

And, YES! I would like you to give it a shot, Skunkboy

FUCK! Do I always need to encounter such silly problems, when trying to show my map?

Okay, the link has been fixed. It was a matter of accesing the page via main document. The files can be downloaded only after entering the site by index.html... So you MUSTN'T have any troubles now!!!

http://doomos.webpark.pl/index.html
Go to other maps section...

I'm really sorry for all this trouble lads, but I hope that this map and the upcoming new one, will be worth your time :P

I was trying to make a fine name for my project, and so I ended up on "Doom Refresh Daemon"... that's the name of course. Sounds good, and original, or is there a DRD project already?

Second map coming up today, methinks.