Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyberkiller

UAC IN HAPAL released

Dont forget to download the updated ingles.dat if you want to be able to play it in english properly!, as i already complained on the EDGE forum heh

oh, and to modify the command line to actually include it...hehe

BBG said:

Says "no IWADS found" despite the fact that all Doom series IWADS are in the folder.

I got that same error. To fix it, you have to configure the IWAD location using the Launcher which is in the UAC en Hapal folder.

The game crashed my computer! It happened while playing MAP06. The music was skipping and then the game started to lag really bad. Then it froze a few seconds later and it crashed. I had to restart it. Maybe it's just my computer, but then again EDGE is notorious for its slowdowns and lag.

Why the FUCK is this thing such a pain? Why not jut make a zip with all this stuff in there so I don't have to deal with an installer. Installers BLOW.

Now it's giving me some error in Spanish about UEH.dat and it was giving me an error about an unknown SFX. Cyberkiller, why is your mod such a bitch to get working?

And also, I can't get my archers or catapults to fire at the enemy - I have the crossbow out, and if I use the first or third firemode I just fire it, and nothing else happens.

The spanish EXE is in spanish.
The english EXE is in spanish.
Either way, the game is hard as hell in one mode, and the boxing mode is pretty fun, but after getting killed in the first fight it kicked me out to Windows and wouldn't run again.
Great game! </sarcasm>

If you want to play in english, you must run ENGLISH.BAT because you must load ingles.dat and the english languague for DDFLANG.LMP.

In the launcher, you can play the two version or make UEH.BAT with your options. The level MAP03 crashes sometimes but this problem is caused by EDGE, I can´t fix this problem, only the EDGE team. I put a lot of scripts for that level and it can be the problem.

Skunkboy, Your problems are caused by EDGE engine and the difficult is normal, you must play a lot for last the game.

"Great game! </sarcasm>" ---> If you don´t like the game, don´t play and try to do it better.

The launcher only works once, so dont fuck up your iwad locating first time

THIS IS THE COMMAND LINE TO RUN IT IN ENGLISH:

ueh_eng -lang ingles -file ueh.dat ingles.dat

But dont forget to download the updated ingles.dat from the website! or it wont work properly!

To get the archers and catapaults to fire, choose weapon 9, but they will probably miss, so just try and shoot the kamakazies yourself..its very hard!, once the kamakazies are done then minotaurs will come along, now its time to use the archers!

Aside from all the setup problems, is the Mod any good?

I haven't gotten around to playing it yet....

Level design could be better (specially in the futuristic sections), monsters are cool, storyline is very interesting

Nice indeed. The breaking bridge thing was very difficult, I needed to jump with precission.

[sarcasm]I spell correctly being spanish.[/sarcasm]