Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

FreeDM Deathmatch Iwad v0.4 now available

After a retarded amount of testing I'm going to release v.0.4. It bugs me that the BOOM team didn't add silent player teleports that set orientation as they woulda been very handy but I'll change the teleport sound later so it's much more quiet. Any feedback would be very appreciated, whether it's about playing it online or offline against bots. I tried to make the maps as bot friendly as possible and the Legacy bots play quite well on nearly all maps. the project.txt file gives you a complete rundown of each map.

I've also got a site up for it where you can download v.0.4:

FreeDM Website.

The existing link on the FreeDoom sub projects page still works, it just redirects you so there's no rush to change anything fraggle.

Note that maps 05, 07, 10, and 11 crash skulltag 0.95h.

EDIT: Fixed link.

heh, forgot to mention this on the ZDaemon forums, feel free to email me when you release a new version and I'll update the mirror: zdoomgl@zdoom.org

edit: sorry for the thread resurrection, btw =/

Okay I'm back after a 3 month absence. I'll try to get the freedm site back up asap but I'm stuck on 14.4 dialup till the 10th when I get DSL.

Rellik said:

Okay I'm back after a 3 month absence. I'll try to get the freedm site back up asap but I'm stuck on 14.4 dialup till the 10th when I get DSL.

Ack! nasty ;P cheers. drop me an email when you have it somewhere and I'll link it.