Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

John Romero's New WADS

So, when's it going to be done and what Doom will it be for? Ultimate Doom or Doom2?

And we're still waiting for him to announce the winner of the Doomcenter episode 1 week contest... BTW just got to play finally a good game of ZDaemon on a Finnish server. Nothing like having a ping of 100-200 for a change, instead of something like 700 :)

I'm not sure what happened to Romero. Last I heard, BigDog had been trying to get in contact with him for over 3 weeks, without a single reply. That was at least a week ago too.

He's coding for his new game. Check PlanetRomero. No big info, but at least it's good to see the guy's working on a small development group with a couple of friends. That's how it should be anyway.

He said he had started it weeks ago but has been to busy and that deepsea is waiting for him to finish it. So it's sorta like he'd like to finish the map, but never gets around to it because of other priorities.

I know what that's like :P Have fun while you're living at home, with the folks paying the bills, kiddies :)