Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scuba Steve

New Total Conversion in the works!

Hi! I'm starting a new TC Called Scuba Steve's: Action DooM. It's going to have all new weapons, new levels, tons of new textures and special effects with dehacked that have never been done before!

I can write the story and do some graphics, I'm pretty good with MSpaint. What I need is people to do levels, music, sounds, and help with the graphics. I'll give everyone credit in the text file.

Thanks guys! We can do this!

-Stephen Browning

Scuba, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

I can help.

I'm pretty handy with midi.

EDIT: also I made kirsten dunst's titties real big, so im like a psp EXPERT.

Scuba, I'd love to help.

Currently I'm making a ZDoom mod, that is based in the DOOM chapters (even in the DOOM bible, and DOOM 3). Tell us about the plot of your project, and what kind of levels are you looking for, and if you plan to include new monsters. May be we can merge our work.

If you want keep this confidential, you can e-mail me at alexisaiello@hotmail.com

I like the name: "Action DooM" sounds exciting! Like making an omlete with not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 eggs! Thats right! 4! It's an adventure! Starring: Eggs! :D

Anyroad, this sounds pretty neato. :D I can't really provide anything useful in physical or data form, however I can provide moral support! :D Go Team! :D

Sweet! I'd be glad to help, I'll just whip out my really old, circa 1995 level editor, pray to the gods it doesn't crash, and make you a level or two! :D:D:D:D

Skunkboy Kyle said:

Something tells me this is a joke...

Boulderdash! :D
I for one am actually serious. :)

Lets go team! You're doing great!! :D

I can do some textures and stuff and like sprites and stuff, or something. If you know any cool tricks in mspaint that I don't I'd like love to hear them. Yay!

do u hav a website?

Yes. Yes. You like sound? I make good sound for you. Yes.
My father make sound with ass cheeks. I record! Yes. Sound.

You know, Action DooM also sounds like the news.

"And now its time for Action DooM at 11! Bringing you the crisis of the world all in a small ammount of time! Heres your anchor, Scuba Steve!" :D

I think its catchy, we can make a tune for it too. :D

OMG leet, i made a cool haxorrred Dhecaked mod taht maeks the shotgun shoot fast!!!, i can giev you the coed if you want it to makeke your mod leeter!

deathbringer said:

OMG leet, i made a cool haxorrred Dhecaked mod taht maeks the shotgun shoot fast!!!, i can giev you the coed if you want it to makeke your mod leeter!

Co-eds? The naughty sorority (sp) girl type ones? I'm in!

i might be able to work up a midi or two for you. what kind of style(s) do you have in mind?

I am DEFINITELY in for sound effects! I can provide lots of weapon sounds, hack up the default doors and platforms, add tons of variety to your stuff...heck, just look at DOOMOS.WAD in the next /newstuff!